Post your reaction to Madonna's wardrobe malfunction.

Crux

So how did you react?

I was in shock and disbelief.

When I saw the length of the cape and her heels I knew something awful might happen. Watching her being dragged down those steps seemed to be in slow motion. I remember covering my mouth with both hands and shouting "Nooooo" at the T.V. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing..but she proved what a trooper she is and got up and carried on. I applaud her for that. At least she's fine and that's the main thing.

Stunned. I yelled "OH MY GOD!" And then watched with one eye closed until I was comfortable enough that she was going to be okay. I was overwhelmed with sadness for her too much to actually enjoy any of the performance, although she was spectacular and even more inspiring than ever before. If that were me, I'd have just cried and ran off stage.

We will see how she feels in the morning with the testing (hopefully) and is OK, and if she is good, it is some good press. For the tour, the routine needs to be changed.

Stunned. I yelled "OH MY GOD!" And then watched with one eye closed until I was comfortable enough that she was going to be okay. I was overwhelmed with sadness for her too much to actually enjoy any of the performance, although she was spectacular and even more inspiring than ever before. If that were me, I'd have just cried and ran off stage.

I don't think any moral people could have continued

BlakeShock.gif

This was my reaction.

My mouth was open for what seemed to be an eternity, until M stood up and carried on fiercly.

I couldn't believe my eyes and was worried about her. Once she got up and started smiling I felt really proud of her. And once the shock had worn off I could appreciate what a great performance it was.

Honestly can't remember the exact details anymore. It's kind of a blur. Something like OOOHHHH NO OMG. Almost tears. It was the most shocked I've been in a long time. Devastation was first reaction. Now, I'm pretty cool w/ it, esp bc she's all right.

I gasped my heart sank I felt confused was she ok? Is she able to continue? Then she got up and did her thing but it was all a blur couldn't concentrate on her performance which was kick ass. The choreography seemed tighter. So proud of her and so happy to see the support she's getting in the media.

it felt like a dream! and also that red and the dark imagery.. it's all very dream like almost

but i kinda felt it coming too.. i thought "oh shit she's wearing heels" and how nervous she must feel, realising that at the moment she must be as nervous as we all are. yet somehow i kinda saw it coming. i don't know why. i screamed "nooooooooo" and my mood was down and thought the performance wasn't good etc. but i saw it again when i calmed down and she actually smiled a lot. i think when she sang the lyrics she thought of how ironic it is. but i also felt so embarrassing for her because the brits really hyped up her performance. thats what i kept thinking. and i still feel bad and worried. bet she still is so pissed and humiliated though but it's good that she got a lot of other performances lined up so she can quickly forget about it and move on. but i think some of the intro/cape is not needed for the song anyway. i think she's better with less show and all the dancers. she 's a great performer and doesn't need them

You know, it's weird, but I was so so so excited for hours leading up to it and then as soon as she was announced I just got this uneasy feeling.

And then when I saw the stage, the dancers, and her heels, I was a little worried. I could tell she was having trouble with her cape. She seemed so nervous again. And then it happened and I think my heart skipped a beat.

i also thought "shit, maybe she's gonna walk off, she's gonna be so angry and annoyed"

I thought so too. The scenarios about whether or not she would continue and if she did continue, how would she, was racing through my mind so fast at that moment.

You know, it's weird, but I was so so so excited for hours leading up to it and then as soon as she was announced I just got this uneasy feeling.

And then when I saw the stage, the dancers, and her heels, I was a little worried. I could tell she was having trouble with her cape. She seemed so nervous again. And then it happened and I think my heart skipped a beat.

basically me! i just had a weird feeling when i saw her and the dancers. she seemed so nervous. i keep saying this but i saw it @ the grammys as well. on tour she's so relaxed but for shows like this she's nervous.

Omg me too!!

I was shocked first! I just gasped in shock and covered my face! I felt so sad for her. When she continued I felt kind of happy about it, but was still processing the whole thing. I wasn't capable of watching it properly for like 3 hours.

I just rewatched it now and feel incredibly proud of her. She did an amazing job and carried on like the Queen she is.

I am also happy with all the positivity around, both from the fans here and in media in general.

Edited by headonfire

Well I read the thread about it and pages of reactions before I actually saw it myself, so I was prepared for the absolute worst. I imagined her at the top of 20 stairs and tumbling all the way down and off the stage. So when I eventually watched it, I thought it was bad but not as horrible as I had imagined it to be.

So my reaction was kind of like this:

KelevraLecardeGIF.gif

I am actually kind of glad I read the thread first. I felt sick reading people's posts, but when I watched, I was prepared. And it was just like: "wow the Queen bounced back quick, she is God."

Honestly? I watched the perf from my phone cuz that's the state of things right now (lol)... Anyway, she fell, I couldn't bear the awful silence while she pulled herself together, and I just closed the window. :rotfl:

I was just like "lemme just watch the rest of this later"