Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

I am so sad and can't stop crying. But i am so proud of her. The good thing is it shows that she is a human being after all. People never sees her as a human being and has no sympathy for her. I hope they will see and appreciate how she fell down and stood up and moved on like a normal human being when fall

Madonna got strangled and fell off the ground and some fans reactions are "let's hope it translates into sales" and "the youtube views will be good"... It's depressing :mellow:

The queen reacted like a pro, I hope she's fine... It must have hurt at the neck and where she fell... The people who laugh and make jokes on twitter are the worst filth this world has known.

I'm devastated. I saw the cape being pulled and shouted at "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" at the t.v. It all happened in slow motion.

I just hope she's ok and isn't too badly injured. I just want to hug her so much.

I can't believe it happened to her, right now, during this fucking living for love promotion. My Madonna has fallen, what a fucking image for all the haters, ageist assholes, this was such an horrible moment to live, for her, for us. Don't want to spend my time listening or reading negative comments, i'm gonna carry on. I love you Madonna, you're my childhood first crush and you're still my idol, the only one. I feel so bad tonight.

OMG WHAT a performance!

It's ALREADY the:

18th best Madonna performance of all time

6th best LIVE vocal since 15 B.C. (before crow)

5th best TV performance ever

It destroys the Grammys

And of course The Fall is the 63rd most iconic moment ever :wow:

I was shocked and cried too because I thought this is it. She was lying there for a sec making me think it's over. She's unconscious / badly injured. Needs to stop.

But what did she do? Got up again, got back into the choreo within 10 seconds and kept on performing. Smiling and dancing.

PROFESSIONALISM AT ITS HIGHEST LEVEL.

And millions of people were witness to it. This performance is NOT going to backfire on her.

i watched it over n over on vine on twitter, but oh well, i pray shes okay, but i remember how awesome she did the rest of it and how the crowd still roared for her!

only love for her!

can people stop being dramatic....

she carried on like a pro

she proved every one that she was singing LIVE! (by the way that amazed me even more because honestly given the texture given to her voice, even I thought she was backed by a soundtrack)...

and she simply delivered the best performance of the night!

The coreo was Amazing.. all the peoople who are laughing are fucking miserable.. whe you out on a performance that is a real performance there may be malfunctions.. this was the case and she overcame ..as usual and as ever.. she's the best also for this ;)

@Madonna was a trouper. That was a hard fall but she got on with it! All these comments about being old. So lame! #OldIsGold

Nice to see someone who has bitched about M in the (distant) past actually standing up for her with this.

Remember its easy to be a bitch on social media.

But to stand by your fellow musicians shows compassion and maturity.

That truly killed me.....I was just like :o and shaking uncontrollably.

BUT

That performance was fucking KILLER! I loved the changes and those two female dancers made all the difference...and the outfit :wow: And the new choreo was PERFECTION. FANTASTIC performance. I loved it so, so much...awesome! Grammys was just a warm up.

THANK YOU QUEEN M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it OK to ask why we didn't get that medley! :angry: I wanted more!!!!!! :lol:

http://time.com/3723027/madonna-brit-awards/

Entertainment Music

Madonna Falls Onstage at the Brit Awards, Then Finishes Her Performance The queen of pop took a nasty tumble

Just like the song says: She’s gonna carry on.

Madonna was pulled down a flight of stairs during her performance at the U.K.’s Brit Awards today performing her new single “Living For Love.” Video footage appears to show a cape-like costume element meant to be pulled off Madonna’s shoulders which didn’t detach properly, dragging Madonna down three stairs and onto her back on the stage.

Falls in live performances are an occupational hazard for the most seasoned performers: In 2009, to name just one instance, Jennifer Lopez fell onstage at the American Music Awards. But this has been a moment of unusual attention to Madonna, with her upcoming album Rebel Heart representing a serious bid for an artistic comeback.

Still, Madonna’s beating back her critics began seconds after her fall: She got up and finished the song.