Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

The Guardian

Once again, the look is “bejewelled sex-toreador”. She struts convincingly around the opening bars and then disaster: as her cape is yanked off she’s pulled off her podium and clatters to the floor! But as befits Madge, who has risen phoenix-like more times than anyone can remember, she’s a proper trooper and completes the song, though a little more muted than you might have otherwise expected. Many lesser performers would have missed an entire verse at such a nasty fall. Kudos!

:1251:

The media love her again. What a strange world!

I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY

*HOLDS UP WINE GLASS AND A BEER*

JOIN ME IN A DRINK TONIGHT AND TOAST TO THE QUEEN

THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND INSPIRING!!!!! AND THAT TOOK COURAGE AND A WHOLE LOT OF FUCKIN' NERVE

AND SHE KILLED IT

WHAT A GOD DAMN PROFESSIONAL

CHEERS TO THE ONE AND ONLY THAT WILL EVER FUCKIN BE !!

I AM SO PROUD OF HER AND AM SO GLAD I AM A FAN OF MADONNA!!!!!!

worst part is, this having no effect on sales of LFL and RH..

tbh every year on the Brits the effect on sales doesn't come into play until the day after the Brits, maybe it takes a while for iTunes to update, or if people buy it in the morning. LFL is still number 2, that can't be bad, so many other songs could have risen to the top by now

I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY

THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND INSPIRING!!!!! AND THAT TOOK COURAGE AND A WHOLE LOT OF FUCKIN' NERVE

AND SHE KILLED IT

:s377: Amen. So proud of her tonight.

she let out a small gasp because she thudded on the ground there was no scream.

some people are being really over dramatic. it was 3 stairs. calm your tits.

it's not like she fell out of her harness on the grammys.

AMAZING. :dramatic:

She is the only performaner that could recover from such a dramatic fall and continue such a complex routine to such a high standard.

Strangely, the fall actually makes the performance even more INCREDIBLE. :wow:

THIS! Iconic performance! :shock::shock::shock: So proud to be a fan!

:rotfl:

..im crying also at her beauty in the final shot..that smile :inlove:

Yes! Even during the first time watching it, still fazed about the fall and finding it hard to pay attention, I remember that she was smiling.

Such fantastic new choreography!!!

Yes again! She worked so hard on this performance and it really showed. She fell, okay, but overall this was a better performance than the Grammys. Even when she's just standing, like during the Vogue part, her foot is turned, toes pointed. Wonderful attention to detail and this is just ONE reason why she's head and shoulders above ANYONE in that audience. Even under the pressure of, quite frankly, a truly horrendous and dangerous fall, she surpassed all the other performers. I hope she recreates this as it was intended to be, w/ a few extra goodies thrown in lol

I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY

AND SHE KILLED IT

:clap:

I'm sorry but there's no way someone else isn't responsible on some level. Do any of you all think she's not chewing at least 'someone' in and spitting them out unlike anything they've ever experienced! LOL. Madonna 1991 Oscars technician man is chump change compared to what somebody or people are going through now! Not saying intentional...just very, very reckless!

Guest Medoner

this moment right now is one i wont forget. Just the feeling of love i have for my idol right now. Ive never loved her more than i do now. Crazy actually! I thought the perfect day i first saw her would never be topped but it just did. I am so happy

For the sake of some positivity-

This is from the Mirror, a UK news outlet which is much like the Sun (i.e. not always complimentary to M)

xf421z.jpg

There is a lot of support for her, and rightfully so.

Edited by Carey

My reactions, in order, were:

1. OMG no! Is she OK, please get up

2. Thank fuck, she could have died (horrible feeling in my stomach with flashback to MJs death)

3. Ok she's recovering well (huge sigh)

4. Very sad for her that her vision was downgraded by this mishap. A single blemish on a very long live career

5. wow her voice and dancing is healing my pain right now, and that final knowing smile is such an antidote

6. Shit, the Daily Express and Mail are gonna tear her a new asshole and go on about her age again

7.This is gonna be trending big time on Twitter and she will be torn to shreds

8. Hmmmm, maybe all the attention will be good NTP

9. Hope she gets checked by a doctor

10.Hope all the other artists don't diss her for this

11.This attention may be enough to get her to #1

12.cant wait to see what Madonna Nation forums are saying