Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

Yes..true! But dont even *ask* what Piss Morgan is saying/trolling ALL over his Twitter page :# (Keith Caulfield from Billboard thinks he's as sick as the nuts from Westboro Church). He is a sick, obsessed, scorned, sociopath. Wont even dignify him/it by telling what he typed. He's bonkers.

Westboro Church is sane compared to him

She wasn't "violently yanked backwards off a platform". :manson:

Get a grip.

How many times do we have to repeat her own words? The cape was on too tight. Clearly she thought she had undone it but it wasn't undone. The dancers were just doing their part of the choreography thinking she had undone the cape. As a result, she fell. But got right back up and carried on with the song and gave a killer performance.

Fuck's sake some people here!! :manson:

Sorry you're wrong, watch it again. Yes it was on tight but yes she got yanked violently down the stairs backwards. Wardrobe malfunction. Still very proud of her for getting up. I've had falls as bad as that on snowboards and I usually lay there for quite a while.

Thank to all of you guys you really helped me to get better. 2 performances 2 waldrobe malfunction, there is clearly something wrong here

Are going to blame B. Akerlund? We could, but I don't think that would be fair. The costumes and choreography is very intricate. Perhaps she should tone it down a bit. No more shoulder pads and capes. Too many moving parts can always be an issue.

Just watched the performance again a couple times and am really emotional, about to start crying. Not bc of the fall or anything but THAT VOGUE PART!!! hahahaa it's glorious.

A backstage source said the star was furious after her fall and stormed out immediately after her performance.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/madonna-brits-fall-terrified-team-5233372

They loved stirring shit outta nothing, didn't they?

Guest Medoner

I shouldve gone to sleep right after the brits, schools early but i guess i wont be sleeping at all. Im recovered a little. Recovered from the shock and my feelings right now about the whole performance is: one of madonnas best performances of all time, amazing vocals at parts, movement was so fluid, choreography was amazing like the vogue graphy at the superbowl which is one of my favorite m moments ever. grammy performance was a stunning one and i never forget the feeling watching her perform it, but this... This was everything to me

Ok... I cried but watched till the end. Crying.

But man...the courage, the spirit! THIS WOMAN IS SO SPECIAL!

She can turn tables so easily, with or without pain! She is a true Icon and the only one I can always look up to!

She carried ON BABY!

I think they should upload two versions of the performance: with and without the fall. The fall can be edited by freeze framing it right before the fall, while the audio continues. I'm just thinking out loud. Maybe it would be best not to do that.

Am I the only one who thinks the fans are overreacting?

It was a shameful fall but she killed the choreography and she's being praised all over the news!

My heart sank for 5 seconds but now I'm actually happy M did her thing and showed professionalism, and I'm HAPPY.

Stop crying over the fall and promote the songs on social media.

My thoughts exactly,

To be honest, this is one of the best performances I have ever seen. Madonna, after being thrown from a platform, gets up and continues with her LIVE vocals and dancing like the PRO she is!

Feel more proud of her than ever before! How is this possible?!

Yes... he definitely felt that the cape was still stuck on her neck, he should have immediately stopped... she would surely invent some move to get rid of it in time. But no, the idiot pulled the cape violently down regardless of Madonna still attached to it. He made a HUGE mistake on not dealing properly with the cape malfunction, if we pay attention to the video we can clearly see that he had enough time to realise that the cape would not detach appropriately, poor Madonna even tried to stand still for 2 seconds before been dragged down to the floor. This dancer would be lucky if he is only fired.

My immediate reaction was not to blame the puller, but to blame whoever tied the knot. But now that I think about it, perhaps a little tug to make sure it was off would have been best.

Someone please kill that dancer and go after Lardy afterwards and finish her as well. I'm sure that talentless fuck had something to do with it.

She did curse her... Let's avoid her.

Someone please kill that dancer and go after Lardy afterwards and finish her as well. I'm sure that talentless fuck had something to do with it.

You just know a little monster is gonna make a gif of Gaga pulling the cape. :(

this is all silly. they obviously rehearsed just pulling it off it one quick hard pull, and it was quite a heavy cape so it wouldnt be obvious that it was still attached.

Guest Medoner

Ive felt an awkward mix of happiness and devastation over the last two hours... Now im starting to feel a strange relief and happiness.. Question! Anyone else feel like that was One of her best performances? I just watched it again and the fall bothers me less and less not even being delusional and trying to forget it but it really doesnt bother me in light of this unbelieveable performance.

hector we need a FLUSHING in this thread.

so i finally watched the whole performance as a whole for the first time. my internet connection had kicked in as she does the papa don't preach circle strut thing when i watched it live.

everything looks so much better in context now. god damn what AN AMAZING PERFORMANCE. she was on point. as much as you could be after a fall. her vocals are beautiful considering she may as well have just been punched in the throat.

much better than the grammys.

QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE. LOVE HER!

I was so shocked at first and my mood completely flat-lined and I became sad when I heard her scream echoed when she fell.

BUT honestly even with the unfortunate fall I absolutely LOVED the performance. The fall in some ways made the performance and song even more powerful in my opinion It just shows how amazing, professional and strong she is. Still delivered one of the best live performances i've seen in awhile on any award show.

I Love Her!!

Edited by Rebel