Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

I admire this bitch so much.

HOW did she get up, continue singing and dancing the whole way till the end...

And you can see that she didn't instantly keep going like nothing had happened. You could hear it in her voice and those first few moves after the fall that she was fucking pulling energy from the fucking universe to not let the rest of the performance go to shit.

I loved the choreo this time and would love to watch it again, but I'm afraid I'll have to wait until the next performance. This was brutal. Like Daniel said, I could see her mortality in those seconds of gasps and silence and it was too much for me.

North Greenwixh! Whole arena chanting Madonna!!!!! Show was dead til she came on! Everyone chanting Madonna. I'll post when I get in trying to get on the tube!

Lost a few friends on Facebook and I think I sent piers Morgan a death threat

hahaha, cant wait for your posts :)

Omfg saw it (on the Billboard site). Horrifying to watch...to anyone! Not kidding...have absolutely no desire to see this ever again. Unfortunately the media is gonna obsess on this next few days..at least. *Majority of the comments on Billboard (def 80-90%) and everywhere have been super positive but of course the usual trolls are having a field day. To find this 'funny' in any way (we're not just talking a slip or a Beyonce style 'fall') but a 56 year old woman (regardless of 'who' it is) tumble on their back down stairs! who easily couldve been fatally hurt is a sick fucker.

Social media has flooded with praise for the way Madonna shook off her fall and carried on with the rest of her show.

"Tell you though not many artists would continue after that fall. Way to go Madonna for being a trooper & carrying on," Mario Lopez tweeted.

Others have also reached out to the star through Twitter commending her outstanding performance despite her fall.

“@carrieanninaba: @Madonna Hope you are okay!!! I remember on The Girlie Show during the orgy - All I cared about was not letting you fall. #dancerjob xox”

North Greenwixh! Whole arena chanting Madonna!!!!! Show was dead til she came on! Everyone chanting Madonna. I'll post when I get in trying to get on the tube!

Lost a few friends on Facebook and I think I sent piers Morgan a death threat

I'm glad you sent a death threat. I almost did myself.

Okay after watching it x-times, I guess the female dancers were a little bit too fast.

Anyway, it was a way more dynamic and powerful performance than the grammys which were more smooth and sensual.

I liked the new dancing routine and of course that vogueing !!!

Look at her making one big joke about her next cape! Just wait for it!

I'm also thinking they must have recorded the dress rehearsal, so they might be able to edit some of that footage into any possible vevo or google play uploads!

yeah they can easily cut through other scenes using the same audio during all the mishaps until she goes up the stage again...

Social media has flooded with praise for the way Madonna shook off her fall and carried on with the rest of her show."Tell you though not many artists would continue after that fall. Way to go Madonna for being a trooper & carrying on," Mario Lopez tweeted.

Others have also reached out to the star through Twitter commending her outstanding performance despite her fall.

The Star of all stars

The Queen of the Universe

The Source