Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

I can't even with the "she planned it" comments for literally every single thing. I thought saying she planned the leaks set the bar, but now this :lmao:

I know, right!!! :lmao:

People are so fucking DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!

bares repeating over here!

Let's just's say I was "lucky" not to have watched this live as my heart could not have taken it. But knowing she is ok ( Thank god) I watched it later and I've gotta say that she is one ruthless bitch. She absolutely mesmerized me with her resilience and gave a great performance. Only when I saw her with the horns in hand at the end and giving us a "yeah I know" smile that I knew she was truly ok. Long live the queen!!

Guest Pud Whacker

I'm still disbelief and amazement at that performance. :shock: When she fell backwards I was aghast and nearly teared up very worried about her! It felt like an eternity. When she was getting up I thought oh the performance is over and they're gonna cut straight to commercial. And maybe restart it from scratch later. But no, she resumed the performance practically effortlessly not letting that crash slow her down. The choreography was much better from the Grammys. She had so much energy and joy on stage. It was such a triumph by the end! Then I started tearing up! :cries: Wow!

YES YES YES!!!

shes a marvel!!!

So do you think that this incident has helped or harmed her promo?

I wonder what the news would be if she had merely just delivered an excellent performance without the fall...don't get me wrong I think she did an awesome job recovering.

Edited by vertigokane

So do you think that this incident has helped or harmed her promo?

I wonder what the news would be if she had merely just delivered an excellent performance without the fall...don't get me wrong I think she did an awesome job recovering.

helped, definitely helped. no publicity is bad publicity.

Lmao right like yeah madonna planned a four foot maybe more fall where she could've broken her arm or ribs lmaooooo onto a hard surface bitch BYE

Why would she plan to hurt herself? What wrong with ppl??????

ugh i just hope not many people are laughing/mocking her for this

There really aren't that many. The ones who are all seem to be coming from a really toxic place, and people can pick up on that (excepting the cape jokes and such, those seem lighthearted and appropriate enough).

I also don't get why people here aren't GOD DAMN RAVING AT THE QUEEN

My God, she's got me feeling like a million dollars. I haven't thought about anything other than her for the last two months tbh :laugh:

@cher: Heard Madonna

Fell On Stage

This is Something WE ALL DREAD‼

MADGE, I GIVE U PROPS,U R a CHAMP 4 FINISHING YOUR SONG‼I HOPE U R UNHURT

Good for Cher! Any comments, tweets from Ms biggest new stan Taylor Swift who was actually there! Lol

I want them to upload it already. It can't hurt her at this point. Right now most sources are circulating brief clips of the mishap, but people need to see more than the fall in isolation. They need to experience the entire magical performance and then buy LFL on iTunes because she's the queen

Am I the only one who thinks the fans are overreacting?

It was a shameful fall but she killed the choreography and she's being praised all over the news!

My heart sank for 5 seconds but now I'm actually happy M did her thing and showed professionalism, and I'm HAPPY.

Stop crying over the fall and promote the songs on social media.

You're not the only one!

Good for Cher! Any comments, tweets from Ms biggest new stan Taylor Swift who was actually there! Lol

Yeah. I'm yet to see the tweet from this twat.