Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

Youtube page of Britawards uploaded each performance in HD but still not Madonnas though :/

This means one of three things:

1) Waiting for Madonna to say it's ok to upload it

2) Editing the fall out

3) They won't upload it at all

This means one of three things:

1) Waiting for Madonna to say it's ok to upload it

2) Editing the fall out

3) They won't upload it all

I suspect its No 1. They are just being nice. Guy O just needs to tell them to do it.

I'd advise anyone who is still shaken by what happened during her performance tonight to watch it again. When the shock is taken out of the equation you realise this was an amazing performance...it has everything...the impeccable recovery, the PDP strut, the new vogueing choreography, muted yet stable vocals and that beautiful face! I can honestly say it is one of her best performances. I feel so proud to be a fan of hers and to have been so since 1985. She's fucking amazing!

pierce moron made fun of her age at time like this would only make people sympathize m. Who would tell a woman to her face that she is old when she just fell. Such a chauvinistic Pig. I was so shocked and could not stop crying. I just have so much sympathy for her. The incident reminds people she is after all a human being.

Don't read this post and just roll your eyes if you are opposed to conspiracy theories (or to being open minded).

But she ended the performance with a set of horns raised upside down, looking strikingly similar to the Greek letter Omega, which can be interpreted by many as the beginning of the end, or the apocalypse, etc. + Horned demons, etc, yada yada yada. Oh and March is coming up, which is also traditionally the month of mass sacrifice. And a war is brewing on the horizon.

On a more positive note, she looked fucking fabulous and this song just keeps getting better to listen to!

Don't read this post and just roll your eyes if you are opposed to conspiracy theories (or to being open minded).

But she ended the performance with a set of horns raised upside down, looking strikingly similar to the Greek letter Omega, which can be interpreted by many as the beginning of the end, or the apocalypse, etc. + Horned demons, etc, yada yada yada. Oh and March is coming up, which is also traditionally the month of mass sacrifice. And a war is brewing on the horizon.

On a more positive note, she looked fucking fabulous and this song just keeps getting better to listen to!

THAT'S SOME GOOD WEED

I'd advise anyone who is still shaken by what happened during her performance tonight to watch it again. When the shock is taken out of the equation you realise this was an amazing performance...it has everything...the impeccable recovery, the PDP strut, the new vogueing choreography, muted yet stable vocals and that beautiful face! I can honestly say it is one of her best performances. I feel so proud to be a fan of hers and to have been so since 1985. She's fucking amazing!

YES!

What gets me is how after tumbling from a platform, she just RISES UP and with the exception of a brief quaver in her voice for maybe four words, she doesn't even look all that thrown. QUEEN.

YOUUUUU GET IT!!! HELL YES

I'm still disbelief and amazement at that performance. :shock: When she fell backwards I was aghast and nearly teared up very worried about her! It felt like an eternity. When she was getting up I thought oh the performance is over and they're gonna cut straight to commercial. And maybe restart it from scratch later. But no, she resumed the performance practically effortlessly not letting that crash slow her down. The choreography was much better from the Grammys. She had so much energy and joy on stage. It was such a triumph by the end! Then I started tearing up! :cries: Wow!

I agree, I've re-watched, and now that the shock of the whole "shit what just happened??" has gone realise it was an amazing performance!

Just been discussed in BBCNews24 and the guy was saying that Madonna 'saved the Brits' as the show was so dull, the fall was THE moment of the night and that it will go in Madonna's favour as she's 'seen as an ice queen and this was a rare glimpse of humanity'. The presenter then said that there are suggestions on social media that Madonna 'planned it for publicity', but the guy he was talking to disagreed. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm still disbelief and amazement at that performance. :shock: When she fell backwards I was aghast and nearly teared up very worried about her! It felt like an eternity. When she was getting up I thought oh the performance is over and they're gonna cut straight to commercial. And maybe restart it from scratch later. But no, she resumed the performance practically effortlessly not letting that crash slow her down. The choreography was much better from the Grammys. She had so much energy and joy on stage. It was such a triumph by the end! Then I started tearing up! :cries: Wow!

:bow::bow::bow:

Queen

IT WAS A FUCKING TRIUMPH AGAINST ALL HER CRITICS AND A DAMN TREAT FOR HER FANS. The best there ever will be! MADONNA!!!!