Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

My mood has shifted from sheer terror to sadness to kinda uneasy to what is now a feeling of extreme awe and pride. Could anyone possibly be more inspirational than Madonna? Is there anyone who embodies the spirit of what it means to find strength and power from within more than she? No! Just NO. She's so god damn amazing.

Yes, me too. I can't wait for the JR interview. The viewing figures will go through the roof.

The BRIT performance was a fantastic staging of "Living For Love". Everything from her kick ass outfit (such a cool look, one of my favorites on her ever) and she was spoiling us with new, intricate, amazing choreography woven into the Grammy staging we saw mere days ago.

There is no point in ignoring the accident in the beginning, and everyone is free to make up their own mind about how comfortable they are revisiting it, but it is so rewarding to rewatch and fully appreciate this performance and Madonna's artisty.

SO PROUD OF OUR QUEEN!

10993102_10153577677894881_4164857224325

:inlove: brings (another :lol:) tear to my eye

That's another part of this that made me so sad. She was there to perform such a positive, uplifting song and then something like that had to happen to her :( But she's fine... She's fine... I have to keep telling myself that :lol:

The BRIT performance was a fantastic staging of "Living For Love". Everything from her kick ass outfit (such a cool look, one of my favorites on her ever) and she was spoiling us with new, intricate, amazing choreography woven into the Grammy staging we saw mere days ago.

There is no point in ignoring the accident in the beginning, and everyone is free to make up their own mind about it, but it is so rewarding to rewatch and fully appreciate this performance.

SO PROUD OF OUR QUEEN!

This, this ans THIS.

Of course not. It would be disrespectful of the Brits people to upload it.

I think the worst thing they could do is pretend it didn't happen. Maybe they could just recut it with less brutal camera angles during the fall but that's all.

So is this performance up officially on vevo or youtube? If not, they really should act fast and upload it much like the Grammys. It seems the fall has only serve to give more buzz to the song and performance. As of now, people are watching those short unofficial 15 sec clips. It's all over my Facebook feed and people (non-fans) are texting me clips.

Can you stfu about her? What does any of this have to do with her? You're an idiot.

oooh look! a gargoyle fan has blessed us with their presence. I'll say what I like, and if you don't like it, tough! you should leave. don't let the door smack your arse on the way out.

Guest Rachelle of London

These kind of comments are cantankerous, immature, nasty, mean spirited and completely unnecessary. It says more about the

quality of your character than the human being that you are attempting to demean. Living for Love aren't we?

Go choke on Gagas dick

I must say that my love for Madonna has just hit the highest I've ever felt for her, I can't stop listening to Rebel Heart, and LFL has more meaning to me now than it ever did.

I think the worst thing they could do is pretend it didn't happen. Maybe they could just recut it with less brutal camera angles during the fall but that's all.

No, they should not change a thing. You can't erase what happened and plus it fully shows how incredible Madonna is and how she picked herself up and keep going. There is so much to love about this performance and her sheer professionalism and bravery is another key factor to add to it.

oooh look! a gargoyle fan has blessed us with their presence. I'll say what I like, and if you don't like it, tough! you should leave. don't let the door smack your arse on the way out.

No, I'm just a true Madonna fan, have been since I first saw Lucky Star on MTV at 3 years old,and I take the revolution of love seriously. It starts with us. Enough with ppl like you and your cuntiness. These stan wars are the epitome of pathetic. There's room

for everyone and their art.

No, they should not change a thing. You can't erase what happened and plus it fully shows how incredible Madonna is and how she picked herself up and keep going. There is so much to love about this performance and her sheer professionalism and bravery is another key factor to add to it.

exactly. it was a live show

I was shocked, now I'm OK. So glad I am working on a night shift. I couldn't have slept after this. I love her even more (though I thought I would never love her more than I do for 23 years). My idol, my hero forever: MADONNA !!!

Yeah I suppose you're right. It sends out the wrong message to cover it up in any way. I really hope this footage is not suppressed.

I just watched this again. I don't even feel anything this time around except complete AWE that someone can be yanked off a platform, then get up, sing her heart out, and dance better than people thirty years younger. If anything, this fall elevated the performance to even greater levels of ICONIC.

But I do need for her to get checked out by a doctor tomorrow :inlove:

Guest Rachelle of London

Sending love your way my friend. :smooch:

Keep it! I've just seen Madonna live. I'm as high as a kite now. Enjoy your TV dinner for one. Mwah