Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

I'm sorry but there's no way someone else isn't responsible on some level. Do any of you all think she's not chewing at least 'someone' in and spitting them out unlike anything they've ever experienced! LOL. Madonna 1991 Oscars technician man is chump change compared to what somebody or people are going through now! Not saying intentional...just very, very reckless!

tumblr_lmy7n31RrY1qbqc9ko1_500.gif

Guest Rachelle of London

Guys she fell! But honestly she got back up right away!

The crowd was roaring. Ask anyone! People chanting her name! I think it looked worse on video.

Someone please kill that dancer and go after Lardy afterwards and finish her as well. I'm sure that talentless fuck had something to do with it.

You know what, this event was a tragic start to my birthday but comments like this have got me laughing, loving all the positive feedback on social media, and the more I think about it, the more I realise that she is still Queen of the throne, the performance was great, even the Daily Mail's article couldn't fault her, although their trolls... let's not get started on them.

They've just played it (again) on Sky and sounds like she kinda goes 'Ooooohhhh!!'.

I know what you mean but that's the word "arms" in the (very faint) backing track. The mic clatters on the floor and is nowhere near her mouth at that point.

She did NOT SCREAM :rolleyes:

I didn't hear a scream either or crowd reaction. Just the "guard" trailing off as her throat was yanked. I think she knew it was happening and kinda lost her breath. It must've been a really scary moment. Anyway enough about the fall. THE VOGUE PART and THE INTRO :dramatic:

I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY

*HOLDS UP WINE GLASS AND A BEER*

JOIN ME IN A DRINK TONIGHT AND TOAST TO THE QUEEN

THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND INSPIRING!!!!! AND THAT TOOK COURAGE AND A WHOLE LOT OF FUCKIN' NERVE

AND SHE KILLED IT

WHAT A GOD DAMN PROFESSIONAL

CHEERS TO THE ONE AND ONLY THAT WILL EVER FUCKIN BE !!

I AM SO PROUD OF HER AND AM SO GLAD I AM A FAN OF MADONNA!!!!!!

Cheers Madonna!!! Truly a LEGEND for all times!!!

Honest to god that show was so boring! Madonna brought it to life!!!!!

yes that was hell as fuck. If you have time and read this thread completley, 99 % of us said the same: The show is boring and worst :D

Thank God, Madonna served a magnificent performance and my world was good again

Well as said it was a few stairs

I mean what about when Jacko was on that stage and it collapsed to the ground with him in it, I mean at least she didn't have a backing track blaring

These things happen:

Never the victim.

Man, everything seems so poetic now. She was pulled right after she said "I let down my guard" and got up and sang "i'm gonna carry on". :ohmy:

Totally! It strangely was the perfect timing... Some good in this bad moment.

D6DE5582-F7F1-4E2E-B8C8-6F465E5D5AE8.jpg

After 30 years, AMAZING.

Thank you. :inlove:

As I've said before, her body is extraordinary

Her skin, face, her arms! Perfection

Plus the outstanding fluidity in the movements, mind blowing

She is so incredibly strong

I'm so proud of her . She got up and carried on like a pro. I love love love the Grammy Performance but this was 100000000000 times better ! I hope she is ok and didn't break anything . Love the Vogue part . The addition of two female dancers was genius ! LOVE LOVE LOVE !

Long Live The Queen !

lady gargoyle would never have recovered quite so quickly, but then her whole performances are disasters from beginning to finish, the freak doesn't get the same reaction because it's a normal occurrence for her.

Can you stfu about her? What does any of this have to do with her? You're an idiot.

D6DE5582-F7F1-4E2E-B8C8-6F465E5D5AE8.jpg

After 30 years, AMAZING.

Thank you. :inlove:

Art imitating life. A perfect physique, a triumphant pose w/ the corpses of her enemies littering her feet LOL it's a great pic.