Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

It wasn't the dancers' fault. Even Madonna herself confirmed it. The cape was on too tight. She thought she had undone it but she hadn't undone it properly. End of story.

Anyway, I think we've got ourselves another NTP Awards nomination! :wow:

Sky news covering it now on the press show being positive . The Suns headline is predictable

THE FALLEN MADONNA (WITH THE BIG BOOB)

Allo Allo lives on

she should recreate it (I MEAN without the fall of course, give her another shot at it) on Jonathon Ross and have a good laugh about it....i'm SHOCKED how every one is still praising her on social media (minus a few but even them say sorry).

if it were me, or anyone of us mere mortals, we wouldve laid there for a few min. then ran off the stage crying, i know i would. PROUD OF U MADONNA!

I feel like everytime I watch her in a livestream something happens. First the Superbowl misstep, now capegate.

I was SOOO nervous during the Grammys performance (the awkward masks, slippery-looking floor, high-heeled shoes, dancing with the lifts, and the finale being lifted over the stage). Too many things that could've gone wrong. The Brit Awards misstep was a freak and unfortunate event!

Falling backward in high heels is pretty tough, but this bitch got up and continued dancing!!!!

You fave could never EVER!

if it were me, or anyone of us mere mortals, we wouldve laid there for a few min. then ran off the stage crying, i know i would. PROUD OF U MADONNA!

This.

Bitches I'm gonna start performing my own versions of LFL with the fall I let down my GUAAARR- *WHACK**MUFFLE* QUEEN!

:rotfl:

Honestly guys, might as well laugh this 1 off. How many years have we spent laughing at Beyonce, Gaga, & all the other pop stars who ate shit live on stage? This was bound to happen (bigger and crazier of course) with Madonna too

I cannot yet process it. This woman who played SB / who did live aid twice.. Withstanding so much pressure.

And some boring awardshow, where she did prepare the best act by far. this humiliating thing happens. I could not believe my eyes. I had to call a friend... if it was true.. she looked so humiliated. more than a quick beyonce slip. this was shocking. And I feel worse bc she worked so hard producing like 80.000 demos and mastered versions., feel sad for her...

----sorry this is just me thinking out loud...

:rotfl:

Honestly guys, might as well laugh this 1 off. How many years have we spent laughing at Beyonce, Gaga, & all the other pop stars who ate shit live on stage? This was bound to happen (bigger and crazier of course) with Madonna too

It's an iconic fall that all M fans will never forget!

LOL. I can imagine the drag queens already putting the fall into their choreography. And trust it to happen in England, the red top papers are loving their chance to be quirky again. that's twice she's been front page in a couple of months

I cannot yet process it. This woman who played SB / who did live aid twice.. Withstanding so much pressure.

And some boring awardshow, where she did prepare the best act by far. this humiliating thing happens. I could not believe my eyes. I had to call a friend... if it was true.. she looked so humiliated. more than a quick beyonce slip. this was shocking. And I feel worse bc she worked so hard producing like 80.000 demos and mastered versions., feel sad for her...

----sorry this is just me thinking out loud...

Get over it. She probably already has.

The Instagram post is just perfect. PERFECT reaction.

I'm wondering if it's Liz's job, since M must have been cursing the stylists and Armani on the phone :medusa: