Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

I was just studying her body and face and stunned at how AMAZING she looks

The way she moved on to that elaborate choreo plus singing LIVE almost made me cry after being pulled backwards like that

She's absolutely phenomenal and she truly deserves all her titles

I'm still shocked at it all

Same. It has made me realise just how amazing this woman is..

STRIKE A POSE

2618DEC400000578-2969176-image-a-25_1424

Wow. That's every performer's worst nightmare: falling off the stage (in this case, getting dragged off it), but she proved, once more, what a fighter she is. She has fallen on stage before, just like every single dancer or performer in the world (if what you do is dance, falling is a part of it, that's why you learn so early to fall properly), but falling during a live tv show is more brutal, especially for someone as perfectionist as she is. But just the fact that, after a fall like that, she regrouped herself and carried on comes to show what she's made of.

There's a very wicked irony about this. During the first performance of the song at the Grammys, there was a wardrobe malfunction as well, when the shoulder pad came off, which I'm sure drove her nuts. This time, it was the cape. And both while performing a song that talks about survival, about coming stronger after stumbling and being broken down. To me, this is the universe reminding us how powerful her message is: you're going to go through pain and difficulties, but you'll come up stronger. That is the message of the song, that is the message of Madonna. Love lifted her up today.

I've always had a tremendous respect for the girl, but what I saw tonight just made me fall in love with her all over again. Because, in the end, we all fall down, but that's the difference between those who are good and those who are great: the latter stand up again and keep on walking.

More than ever before, I love you, M :)

QUEEN

2618DF1000000578-2969176-Ever_the_perfor

We all witnessed the fall, but we're going to move on. She's fine now. Hope she doesn't do a long cape for the next performance.

Guest Rachelle of London

North Greenwixh! Whole arena chanting Madonna!!!!! Show was dead til she came on! Everyone chanting Madonna. I'll post when I get in trying to get on the tube!

Lost a few friends on Facebook and I think I sent piers Morgan a death threat

I have never been more proud to be a Madonna fan. She is the Queen. Bruised but not broken. I love you M........

But why? They should keep the performance as it was.

Of course it was terrible that she fell but she carried on with the performance and that's what it's all about: the show must go on and she's the ultimate trouper. I hope they don't "touch up" the performance for Vevo or whatever. And let's face it, a lot of people will want to see it because of the fall.

I agree, editing it would diminish the greatness of Madonna and her performance

If anything everything else that followed her being pulled backwards is testament to why Madonna is Madonna

Don't touch anything

My god, I've just got home, couldn't read your replies. I feel like crying, I feel so bad for her. I'm having an awful week and it feels like the peak. I couldn't believe my eyes.

North Greenwixh! Whole arena chanting Madonna!!!!! Show was dead til she came on! Everyone chanting Madonna. I'll post when I get in trying to get on the tube!

Yay chelle! I take it the audience LOVED it? So cool!

Yeah, her smile at the end is so beautiful and natural, like she's really meaning "I picked up my crown, put it back on my head and carried on"

It really does! Everyone can see and appreciate what we've all known..just what a trooper and legend she is.

Can't wait to hear more Chelle.

the outfit is to die for :inlove:

Beside the fall the perfomance was superb and much better than the Grammy one :bow::dramatic:

it`s awesome that she finished her perfomance :bow:

This This This X 1M :clap::clap:

I don't think i'll ever watch the whole performance again. It's just so sad. :( I'm really upset.

god, stop being so negative! the rest of the performance is great, you can even edit the video.

My god, I've just got home, couldn't read your replies. I feel like crying, I feel so bad for her. I'm having an awful week and it feels like the peak. I couldn't believe my eyes.

It's okay..M says she is fine..and the internet loves her for carrying on :thumbsup:

Nothing wrong with the threat. We will all come as character witnesses to your trial to say how lovely you are!

It's gonna take me a while to watch it in full. I still have a migraine from when she fell. I stopped watching. I can't bring myself to watch it. I am so happy she showed why she is Boss but I am not emotionally stable enough to watch it yet. My head hurts but I can not sleep because I am trying to read everything.