Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

I am not worrying about hater's comments or whose fault it was. The main story here was how incredible, brave, professional and inspirational Madonna was. After such a nasty fall, she got up, carried on and performed like the superstar she is. The most inspiring and amazing pop entertainer ever. I admire her more and more every day. Never a victim or blaming others - just going on like the Superstar Queen of Pop that she is and always will be. No body else comes even close.

I´m still scared, but proud, very proud!!!!!!! I can´t wait for her tour to arrive London in the fall, and to see her joke about this!!!

She may 'joke' buy y'all know she is EPIC-ALLY pissed now. Like I said, at least a few people (dancers, management etc,..) are getting lashed....at the min.

All that being said, I hope she gets checked by a doc. Falling back that hard and hitting what looked like her head and back is some serious business, and can't simply be brushed off.

This

Well everybody in the UK will definitely know LFL by tomorrow morning!

:rotfl:

:rotfl:

seriously...a bit shocked when she fell...but then....

WHAT AN AMAZING PERFORMANCE!!!!!

and i sooo loved when she smiled at the end!!!!!

OMG !!! LOOK AT ALL THE USERS ONLINE RIGHT NOW !!!! :popcorn2:

okay lemme just take this opportunity then

HELLO DEAR FELLOW MEDONSTERS

DO BUY LIVING FOR LOVE ON ITUNES NOW THANKS BYE :1251:

Edited by thelament

For the right or wrong reasons, she definitely stole the show and made an otherwise snoozefest memorable (probably for years to come). She's all over the headlines right now, and it's nice to see almost all new outlets being positive and describing her as a true seasoned professional.

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THAT VOGUING SECTION THOUGH

After the fall it was all a blur for me but i remember her voguing yes. I'm shaking too much to watch it again now and probably won't be watching it until i see her talk on tv about it. Thank god she has interviews on tv coming up.

Madonna didn't fall, she was PULLED off the fucking stairs backwards. Truly horrifying. I was mortified watching the live stream, and even though she finished BEAUTIFULLY you can tell she was completely thrown off and who could blame her.

I love her so much. So glad she has clarified that she is indeed OK.

We love you

Thank you! Someone who has fucking eyesight!

I am not worrying about hater's comments or whose fault it was. The main story here was how incredible, brave, professional and inspirational Madonna was. After such a nasty fall, she got up, carried on and performed like the superstar she is. The most inspiring and amazing pop entertainer ever. I admire her more and more every day. Never a victim or blaming others - just going on like the Superstar Queen of Pop that she is and always will be. No body else comes even close.

*Thrilled to hear she's getting love and respect in the Australian press JazzyJ!! xx

It's been an hour and I'm still shaking at the whole thing.

She's the ultimate professional, showing everyone how it's done, and I'm just relieved to hear she's OK. Really proud to be her fan.

Same here. Not being melodramatic, I'm still shaky and anxious... can't come down from it. She was phenomenal and still managed the best performance of the night despite the accident.

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THAT VOGUING SECTION THOUGH

I know! She redesigned the whole number, god bless her heart lol. I was kinda distracted after the fall but every time I got refocused she was BRINGIN' IT. I can't wait to watch is 1000x over. Great job M, thank you, we love you and glad you are okay.

Ambulance for Granny, please. #Madonna

And he's seen his father dance > RT @StanleyMorgan18: Probably the most awkward thing I've ever seen #madonna

More

Dying on her ass. Literally. #Madonna

Can we auto-mute Madonna's whole performance please. I've suffered enough tonight. #BRITS #afc

Can we please not give any more space to that mediocre sack of horse manure starving for some quick and cheap publicity in Madonna's Brits thread? The stupid sick FUCK not even stopping at something that is certainly NOT to be made fun of. What a useless piece of trash. Just shut up and go back to the gutter where you belong Piers dear

Can we please not give more space to that mediocre sack of manure starving for some quick and cheap publicity in Madonna's Grammy thread? The stupid sick FUCK not even stopping at something that is certainly NOT to be made fun of. What a useless piece of trash. Just shut up and go back to the gutter where you belong Piers dear

THIS completely