Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

People are gonna laugh about it, let's be honest if it was Taylor Swift, Lady Gagag or whoever we would be laughing too but she handled it very well and actually it is going to help to caught the attention of the public and some of them will end liking the song.

Madonna didn't fall, she was PULLED off the fucking stairs backwards. Truly horrifying. I was mortified watching the live stream, and even though she finished BEAUTIFULLY you can tell she was completely thrown off and who could blame her.

I love her so much. So glad she has clarified that she is indeed OK.

We love you

Yes. It had to be just terrifying.

Oh my fckin god I DONT even wanna see this now but know I won't be able to resist (and its gonna be ALL over the media) so won't be able to avoid it :(((. From as bad as it sounds (again, didn't see it yet) at least a *few* people/dancers have already been beheaded! F the 'performance' sounds like she could've or IS gonna feel some pain from this!! Beyonce and endless others have also 'fallen'..hard but they got props for continuing. M at 56 (who kept going!) of course is gonna get the most shit thrown at her from the media and lambs/monsters.

Only in the UK would something like this endear the population back to her :lmao: I've seen nothing but positive reactions about how professional she is. Aside from that, great performance far better than the Grammys

I agree and I loved her Grammys performance

But this is even richer and more elaborate, love it to bits

Such a pity that a flawless vision like that had to be tainted by that initial moment

And it's not even her fault

I was at school so I just watched it now

OMG

poor thing! That looked so painful, I hope she's okay.

She handled that so well though, I bet anyone else would've ran off crying.

Also everyone on my twitter feed is being positive, they're impressed she was singing live and she carried on like a f--king pro. She's proved why she's the queen yet again, in more ways than one. I don't care what anyone says, I'm damn proud. I'm sad for her because I know what a perfectionist she is but on the upside this is gonna get her so much attention lol

It's been an hour and I'm still shaking at the whole thing.

She's the ultimate professional, showing everyone how it's done, and I'm just relieved to hear she's OK. Really proud to be her fan.

We're all going to remember where we were the night Madonna got pulled off the stage. As long as she's fine, that's the main thing. She's not a victim. This will work to her advantage.