Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

I really pity this dancer.... he will never dance again.

It's not the dancer fault, he was behind her and had no idea that the cape was still on her neck... The fault is on the person who tied this to her neck.

I felt that something was wrong since she said that she was shitting herself, she was nervous and when I saw that I was in shock, I thou for a second that they were gonna cancel the performance and then when she get up and that fucking cape didn't went down I was scared, damn, I love you my Queen, I'm crying because I feel grateful that nothing worse happened, Thank God that she's fine.

Jesus Christ, some of you guys need to stop worry about what little monsters or any other fan base for that matter think. Was that really your first thought when she fell

That's what half of this fanbase has become.

I didn't watch the performance after she fell, too painful. I'll catch it laters

Only in the UK would something like this endear the population back to her :lmao: I've seen nothing but positive reactions about how professional she is. Aside from that, great performance far better than the Grammys

tumblr_nkcnd6NuEQ1ttv2n2o1_1280.png

EPIC QUEEN

(247 COMMENTS ALREADY LOL)

:bow::bow::bow:

:wow: Stealing all those press inches for

1. Performance Of LIFE

2. Her outstanding professionalism

Queen Queen Queen

----------------------------------------------------

On a side note that event was the biggest snoozefest I have ever seen on television prior to the final moments that is

Even the DAILY MAIL are being kinda praiseworthy about her carrying on.

I think she's only going to get love for this, it makes her human. We all fall down sometimes, but only the very BEST get back up!

this is why we all get so nervous for her before a performance, but now that it has happened, u know what - she is still the queen and has made me so proud still....i feel like crying but u know - for different reasons now :)

love u guys for being positive!!!

It was really hard to watch, it looked like a painful fall. But after a few moments of regaining her bearings she carried on and gave a great performance! Aside from annoying gaga fans who nobody takes seriously anyway this will work in her favor. And most importantly, as she herself has stated, she's just fine. I'm so proud of her and proud to be a fan of the hardest working, most professional lady in the biz!

Guest whatatramp

see how she will never make herself a victim, so many other pop stars would use this for sympathy

anyway, it's over now, if she's okay thats all that matters :thumbsup:

It's not the dancer fault, he was behind her and had no idea that the cape was still on her neck... The fault is on the person who tied this to her neck.

There is no way he would pull the cape that hard just to slide it off her neck. He was pulling hard to yank her full weight off the platform. That punk is shit and done.

Only in the UK would something like this endear the population back to her :lmao: I've seen nothing but positive reactions about how professional she is. Aside from that, great performance far better than the Grammys

So true, us British always love the underdog. LOL!

Madonna didn't fall, she was PULLED off the fucking stairs backwards. Truly horrifying. I was mortified watching the live stream, and even though she finished BEAUTIFULLY you can tell she was completely thrown off and who could blame her.

I love her so much. So glad she has clarified that she is indeed OK.

We love you

LAUTNERFIELD, i have blocked you. You only report the most negative things. We're in shock and pain, we don't give a flying fuck about that vile Z lister tosser reactions on Twitter. In fact i wish we never EVER again talk about this ugly sack of shit on Mnation ever again, i won't say its name but you guessed it. We don't give a fuck about monsters reactions or any other non important assholes laughing at this. In fact by reporting it you re guilty by association in my eyes.

I already told you yesterday : you only report the most negative and shitty things. So there, blocked.

we all have to REPORT HIM not block him. I have reported his negative shitty posts several times and nothing happened to him. he is a real TROLL like nobody else we ever saw on this forum. He spends his time reporting the most utterly shitty articles about M in an attempt to bring the mood down.

I am sure he has some sort maniacal disorder.

I hope the moderators will finally look into his posts count to see that most of it it's just posting negative stuff about Madonna

see how she will never make herself a victim, so many other pop stars would use this for sympathy

anyway, it's over now, if she's okay thats all that matters :thumbsup:

This :clap: :clap: