Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

It just makes me sad that she was so nervous and she'd worked so hard to rework the performance and make it even better and now no one will remember the choreo or dance breaks.

Madonna got strangled and fell off the ground and some fans reactions are "let's hope it translates into sales" and "the youtube views will be good"... It's depressing :mellow:

The queen reacted like a pro, I hope she's fine... It must have hurt at the neck and where she fell... The people who laugh and make jokes on twitter are the worst filth this world has known.

Let's call it non-traditional promo. I was gonna scream at work while she fell. This is heart breaking. I feel bad for my queen. Glad to see her smile during the performance though.

It just makes me sad that she was so nervous and she'd worked so hard to rework the performance and make it even better and now no one will remember the choreo or dance breaks.

We will :thumbsup:

Can we make a point of never posting Piers Morgan's tweets?

I'm making a point of pretending he doesn't exist, thanks!

Fair enough but he can't get away with this. He is a disgrace to mankind and has completely enraged me. HOW DARE HE! Making light of such a thing. I am absolutely sickened by him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet she is FURIOUS. She must be pissed like the footage of the BA backstage on Truth or Dare....

I really pity this dancer.... he will never dance again.

Now everybody will watch the Jonathan Ross show to hear her reaction!

And an acoustic version of LFL would be perfect now! :stir:

LAUTNERFIELD, i have blocked you. You only report the most negative things. We're in shock and pain, we don't give a flying fuck about that vile Z lister tosser reactions on Twitter. In fact i wish we never EVER again talk about this ugly sack of shit on Mnation ever again, i won't say its name but you guessed it. We don't give a fuck about monsters reactions or any other non important assholes laughing at this. In fact by reporting it you re guilty by association in my eyes.

I already told you yesterday : you only report the most negative and shitty things. So there, blocked.

it was the longest 10 seconds of our lives... i was alone watching and praying that she gets up and continue to show how professional she is... if anyone else went through that, my gawd, some might have just dropped the performance...

I coudn´t believe my eyes!!!!!!!! I was suffering like hell for her!!!!!! how come that could happen!!!!!!! and I bet they had problems with the cape during the rehersals too!!!

ITV news reporting how professional she was to carry on.

Queen !!!!

Performance aside, that fall is quite scary, I hope she's fine. Shit happens, true, but some things should NEVER happen. I just love how she didn't even stop for a second after a fall like that and was only worried about continuing the performance. A flawless performance overall, love the variations and the new costumes. The choreo is brilliant and the vocals were good, anybody else would have just stopped and shitted themselves

Not La Regina

her instagram post is perfect!

she's fine, people carry on... and watch her next performance next week in france...

people, move on! best performance of the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we make a point of never posting Piers Morgan's tweets?

I'm making a point of pretending he doesn't exist, thanks!

Same for me I just ignore his existence and blocked him on twitter. Instead of spreading his tweets, we should encourage every madonna fan on twitter to block him so that way he will rant alone. We should ALL pretend he doesn't exist. I don't even know who this nobody is and I don't care about his worthless existence, he's like a piece of shit on the street, nothing more.

LAUTNERFIELD, i have blocked you. You only report the most negative things. We're in shock and pain, we don't give a flying about that vile Z lister tosser reactions on Twitter. In fact i wish we never EVER again talk about this ugly sack of shit on Mnation ever again, i won't say its name but you guessed it.

Yes that's almost as shocking to me as the actual fall. Actual fans here posting vile negative Little Monster crap as the FIRST reaction to her fall! What kind of fan are you?

You should be ashamed of yourself!