Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

I feel so bad for her I can't go to sleep :(((

I hope she is alright. For someone like Madonna (a perfectionist), this Must be a nightmare. At least she showed everyone that she is singing live and she continued like a true Legend.

Without the fall this would have been even better perf than the Grammys. The dancing was superior and the new mix was amazing! I don't think I can ever look this performance again. I just feel so horrible right now.

The good side: it seems she is getting all the love from media and people. It makes me want to cry...

Because she doesn't want that. She wants her dancers to continue what theyve been rehearsed to do. She doesn't want the music to stop or anything. That's just how she works. If something's wrong, you stll continue.

For example: Candy Shop at the Rio on S&S

and when the power went out on MDNA tour.

yes!!! and she lifted up immediately after the fall....

Because she doesn't want that. She wants her dancers to continue what theyve been rehearsed to do. She doesn't want the music to stop or anything. That's just how she works. If something's wrong, you stll continue.

For example: Candy Shop at the Rio on S&S

and when the power went out on MDNA tour.

Well, yeah, but in the heat of the moment you would think instinct would be to reach out a helping hand.

Anyway, that's not what's important. I'm just feeling really bad for her and looking all around for people to point fingers at. That's not what's important. She recovered like the pro she was and turned out a great performance. I'm just so shocked.

She's on Jonathan Ross tomorrow, it will be interesting to hear what she says, whether she makes light of it or not. But the crowd and people are behind her I think.

yes, everybody stayed quiet!!!!! for 10 seconds the world stopped!!!!!! thank god she wasn´t lip-synckin!!!!and who the fuck came with that idea of the cape!!!!!

by the way, as I said before in another thread, this was grammy´s performancve with a few changes, like she did with Hung Up back in the day

That cunt Piers Morgan needs shooting, horrendous man

Also pissing me off people saying like she fell down the stairs she was fucking pulled down by her neck to the floor with a thud

Report it properly

Piers Morgan is disgusting

I hope she is ok though, falling backwards is no joke, falling backwards down stairs is even worse. I hope she never hit her head or anything. To be stunned from the fall and carry on infront of thousands and a live tv broadcast around the world. Shows how amazing she is. AND SHE WAS SINGING LIVE. I hope Living for Love charts high for her.

she will goto bed with a massive headache... I think we all are.

but it will turn into something positive I m sure! already frontpaging everywhere!!