Brit Awards: the Queen shows them all what a TROUPER she is.

she handled it so well, no other voice playing in the background (meaning, no accusation of lip synch)... but that was fucking terrible to watch. It really felt like the world stopped.

And someone's getting fired at this moment, unfortunately.

i feel like crying, i feel bad for her, but i knew SHE'D KEEP ON.....i just hate that the haters will NOW finally tear her apart

she'll address it properly, but fuck it, shit happens.

she did good. my heart though. i knew she was having trouble with that string.

It'll be forgotten in a week but yes it will be front page of every newspaper tomorrow.

If she handles it with some humour, maybe posts something goofy on Instagram it could come off quite cute and curb the haters.

Oh God. Poor M. She recovered well though and killed the dancing at the end!! But i had my heart in my mouth when she fell and everything went silent. You could see her struggling with the cape :(

Edited by fp199

OMG I my heart stopped and im still in shock.

the irony of the iron is that the song is about falling down and getting up.

I hope she's ok.

Ok she fell so what? First time in 33 years of career and it is not because of her... It s because they pulled the cape and there was clearly a wardrobe malfunction

But she carried on like the pro that she is and gave a great performance...

I think it is amazing that she tries to never do the same choreography twice... Most singers present the same choregraphy in all shows ( even michael jackson did that when he did promo for history) but madonna tries to do different choreographies each time

I had a feeling they were late so it didn't start well and the the fucking morons pulled her backward of the strairs I cannnot believe this shit.... It still was great but the confidence was gone So Sad that this is goint to be the news tommorow

OMG I felt like crying for her. so awful. She carried on, the lyrics fitted at the point she fell too. The lyrics helped her carry on too though. She will be all over the papers tomorrow. She will hopefully be praised for carrying on, so professional of her. It's frightening to fall backwards, she was pulled too rough.