New world tour to be announced next week!

Guest gang bang

Guest Hunterlas

You are so often needlessly aggressive and arrogant which does not do you any favours. You have not been posting on Madonnanation for that long so the attitude stands out - I have seen it in many threads. What is it with new members feeling they have the right to tell people to see therapists simply because they have a different opinion. I get the fact you are sick of hearing about the touring Australia situation - even I am and I am Australian - but you are flaming the flames more than anyone with your continual anti-Australian comments and insults to other members.

That is what you should have done a while back.

I am truly sorry if I ever gave you the impression that I cared that much... cause I dont. As annoying as the entitlement and delusion of some people are, I have no itention of spending more energy talking about it. There is new music to hear, magazines to get and tickets to buy. Later.

Guest Hunterlas

Now Mrama ALSO states the tour starts in "North America" ...although Mtribe is even more specific and says "United States"

Will it be LA or somewhere in Canada?!?

Is it monday already?!?! LOL

I wonder why she hasn't ever done China?

Doesn't the Chinese government have some restrictions over so many Western acts performing each year? I think they make them fit certain requirements as well which could force M to change parts of her show. Not sure though.

Guest bluejean

Is she big in many Asian markets these days?

If she does Australia I wonder if she'd do Asian countries as well. Or maybe New Zealand. I don't imagine it's really a worthwhile market but other big acts seem to go there.

Guest Rachelle of London

OMG I hope she starts in Edmonton. She's never been here before.

Is Edmonton in Alberta? I think that's what was on the website Madonna.com

So is it official it is being announced Monday or is that just a rumour?

Confirmed by musik.dk, an online music shop owned by Universal Music Denmark.

so is it going to be just the tour dates announced or are the tickets going on sale as well?

The pre-sale for the Danish show starts next Thursday. General sale on 9 March, AFAIK.

Guest bluejean

Can people please refrain from posting their opinion/speculation like it is actually a fact. No offense but I feel like alot of people do this on purpose and then when they are called out about it say "Oh I was just guessing." I mean honestly :lol:

Guest Rachelle of London

any rumors about glasgow? :ohmy:

Loads!

The Hydro in Glasgow was the busiest arena last year. LN make a killing from there so I bet M will be there.

Vancouver! But that's the American leg, the tour will start in Berlin at the end of July, she will take 3 weeks off in December and get back in Australia, Japan, China, Taiwán and South Korea.

omg receipts??! I would absolutely die if she played my homeland aka China. I don't think any of her post Girlie Show tours would've been banned there.