New world tour to be announced next week!

Guest gang bang

Guest Hunterlas

Im think those tix will go on sale the week of the album release (just like they cleverly did with MDNA) ....now... Hong long before that will it be "announced"?

Guest Rachelle of London

Lol I am hoping for fair warning, that way I can see how much I can scrap together so my credit card isn't declined lol

Same they need to give me another time to get to soho and sell myself.

Guest Hunterlas

Warnings?!? Guys come on... we all know this is happening. I mean, really?!?

The time to sell yourself is NOW! lol

Edited by Hunterlas

Guest Rachelle of London

Warnings?!? Guys come on... we all know this is happening. I mean, really?!?

The time to sell yourself is NOW! lol

:dead:

Honestly the money's ready I just need the announcement for M and Live Nation to take it!

Who's gonna buy tickets straight away and who's gonna wait? I dunno what to do

Guest Hunterlas

I have never been able to wait... I buy my tix the second they go out. The day Madonna tix have gone on sell have been without any doubt the most stressful days of my life! Hahhahahahhahah seriosly though, wish for once we had a fucking accurate floor plan by the time this day comes, but after all the Madonna tours Ive been to, Im not counting on it.

Guest Rachelle of London

I have never been able to wait... I buy my tix the second they go out. The day Madonna tix have gone on sell have been without any doubt the most stressful days of my life! Hahhahahahhahah seriosly though, wish for once we had a fucking accurate floor plan by the time this day comes, but after all the Madonna tours Ive been to, Im not counting on it.

I'm the same. I always get scared im gonna miss out. I really hope they have a pit area

Guest Hunterlas

I'm the same. I always get scared im gonna miss out. I really hope they have a pit area

Im not religious, but I feel such love, makes me wanna pray... There is a pit area again! I think there will be. I think Madonna loved it even more than we did (if thats even possible!)

Guest Rachelle of London

I agree. Remember one of the US shows during her speech she asked guy to bring more people into the GT. I understand it must be awful having people sat in front of you in seats while you perform. Her fans up close and personal singing and dancing is what she loves

Guest Rachelle of London

If I can manage to go to London or Amsterdam or Cologne or Paris concerts, I hope to meet some of you guys aswell ! :D

You're meeting me!

I always buy tickets as soon as they're released - never had much luck otherwise and I can't afford to spend too much. But for Sticky and Sweet I kept buying and selling tickets on craigslist until I got good ones lol

Guest Hunterlas

If its all arenas as rumored, it wont matter what time of the year she goes where... Its all taking shape people.

Lets hope the tours kicks of in the US of A!

Woooooooo hooooooooooo