New world tour to be announced next week!

Guest gang bang

Sigh

Okay Madonnas a flop. She can't sell a ticket in te UK. In fact she's been declared bankrupt in England and Wales. Better???

Everyone's colleagues couldn't hear.

It rained in Dublin.

She shouldn't of performed during the Summer. In the UK cos it stays lighter for longer. But she shouldn't go on too late or she'll have to scrap two songs.

She should never play another stadium again. But then the sound issues in most arenas are cheap apart from the Glasgow arena which is perfect.

:dead:

She can't win.

For CT Madonna sold out 8 nights at Wembley Arena (88K tickets) and over 50k for Cardiff. She got amazing reviews and

the shows were well received by the general public and problem free. The problems started with S&S at Wembley, poor sound system, seats sold with with poor sight lines, 150 pounds to sit at the back of a stadium, the show started late and people had problems getting home with public transport. For S&S they over estimated the amount of people up North willing to pay top dollar and had to cancel one of the Manchester shows. Add all this to the Hyde park debacle and her live reputation is really tarnished in the UK. Her stock is really low at the moment it would make good sense for her to skip stadiums and parks in the UK and head to arenas where she won't have sound and poor sightline issues. She really needs to build up her live reputation again and she can do without anymore negative publicity about her shows.

Oh and for the record, this statement is absolutely and categorically WRONG (with your "experience and knowledge of Live Nation" you should really know that....)

Browsing the post and wanted to clarify that I'm not a liar. Case in point: Simply Red are touring from October 2015 and the tickets went on sale in November 2014. Whether a tour is announced or not, it most definitely is routed and planned as far ahead as I stated.

All I want to add is that while I have my preference to wanting to see Madonna in an arena, what we want and we get are sometimes two different things. Lets all just enjoy the fact our Queen will hopefully be touring again soon and be grateful we'll have the chance to experience her live magic yet again, no matter what the venue.

Edited by find_a_groove

Guest Rachelle of London

Exactly, say one thing and it suddenly negates every other possibility? It goes beyond just twisting words in fact. Sometimes I wonder how these kids cope in real life having to have conversations with adults.

Just because your older doesn't make me a child. Personal attacks really make you sound mature doesn't it.

I really don't care where I see Madonna play next time. I'll still go. Maybe she won't play the UK next time considering she can't sell tickets anymore. :lmao: don't matter, I'll travel. Just like I did the last time.

Guest Rachelle of London

:manson:

No one is saying any of those things.

You're being unreasonable. There's actually no point in having this discussion with you because you're not wiling to have any form of rational thought about this topic.

The whole thread from page one is the same people harping on about her not selling in the UK. All I was saying is that let's see how well the album does before we can confirm that. I have every right to have my opinion. Just because it's not in agreement with yours doesn't make it irrational. What's irrational is the personal attacks constantly made. I guess that's allowed.

Browsing the post and wanted to clarify that I'm not a liar. Case in point: Simply Red are touring from October 2015 and the tickets went on sale in November 2014. Whether a tour is announced or not, it most definitely is routed and planned as far ahead as I stated.

All I want to add is that while I have my preference to wanting to see Madonna in an arena, what we want and we get are two different things. Lets all just enjoy the fact our Queen will hopefully be touring again soon and be grateful we'll have the chance to experience her live magic yet again, no matter what the venue.

In that example (putting tix on sale almost one year before the actual tour) then of course the itinerary would have to be planned that far in advance. Using your logic, we can now say that Simply Red provisionally booked dates in arenas that weren't even friggen BUILT at the time. The discussion is about how far advance of announcing the tour dates the itinerary is planned, not the tour kick off date. You continue to make little sense I'm afraid Your blanket statement that every tour itinerary is planned 12-18 months in advance is still wrong (not that I called you a liar anyway). The rest of your post, I agree with :-)

How about we discuss Madonna's enjoyment of past tours in Australia shall we?

Arenas or stadiums?

The thread WAS jogging along just fine. The suggestion that Madonna might follow U2's (y'know biggest touring act in the world) lead by playing arenas seemed to have caused... well...

She wishes she had Simply Red's demand in the UK

Well not really but they have done phenomenal business .

I think she could do big business in the UK if her ticket prices were lower and she did a mostly hits set. Casual fans and the general public ain't willing to fork out top dollar to see her. Now if her prices were around the £50 to £75 mark then I think there would a big demand.

Guest bluejean

Check the total tour gross figures for S&S and MDNA and tell me she NEEDS to sell more tickets in the UK. What would be the actual benefit of charging less and having more people go and see her in the UK? There are plenty of other markets willing to pay what she is worth.

I think Kim's idea of doing arenas again makes far more sense. At least then everyone is getting value for their money.

She is our favourite Material Girl, and we can reveal Queen of Pop Madonna will be back with a world tour in 2015. Hurrah.

It will mark the 30th anniversary of her debut 1985 Virgin Tour, where she performed across the US and Canada.

Madge, 56, is currently in early talks about the concerts, which will come after an album of new material. In 2007, she inked a 10-year, £75million deal with tour promoters Live Nation.

A source said: “This is going to be one very special tour. Madonna wants to pull out all the stops, especially because it is 30 years since the Virgin Tour.

“Like her 2012 MDNA tour, where she played 88 dates in places including Europe, South America and Asia, Madge will be ­travelling the world. Once the new record is finished she can concentrate on the concerts.”

We recently told how Madonna has drafted in Simon Cowell’s favourite hit-maker to help her pen tracks for the new album.

She is desperate to ensure it is a success and has tapped some of the industry’s biggest hitters to help, including OneRepublic’s Ryan Tedder.

The pop maestro has been Cowell’s first port of call for new songs for his label’s priority acts, including
One Direction and Ella Henderson, after Ryan wrote and produced Bleeding Love for Leona Lewis.

Ryan, 35, previously told 3am Madge’s new music is “her best stuff in more than a decade”.

Keeping tight-lipped about his own contribution, he said: “The tracks I’ve done with her are really hard to explain.”

It comes after the Material Girl teamed up with one of the world’s biggest DJs, Avicii, 25.

But the tracks, Rebel Heart and Wash Over Me, were leaked online, which the singer said “broke her heart”.

Madonna has completed nine tours in her time. And she is prepared to go the extra mile for her craft.

This month, Madge bared all in a topless shoot for Interview magazine.

The source added: “Madonna knows that in order to stay relevant she has to keep reinventing herself and push boundaries.

“The new tour will show a side of her that no one has seen before.”

We can’t wait.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/madonna-set-world-tour-2015-4811721

Guest CzarnaWisnia

February... maybe M will crash the Oscars with the belly dancer and sing Masterpiece... If security tries to stop her she can always expose her breasts mid-song and startle them (startle the security guys, not her own breasts).

Guest gang bang

Brazil has been DROPPED from the upcoming tour :voodoo::stir:

but celebration is at n 10 on Brazilian iTunes Albums ....there she is popular and a good seller

the bitch is going to go where the money is :paradise:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Brazil has been DROPPED from the upcoming tour :voodoo::stir:

Nah, she'll go. She'll make them wait for 3 hours, show up and sing GAYL and then storm out and go home.