Australian shows: official dates to be announced soon (LN Aus)

San

I had a dream last night that tickets were announced and even the shittest tickets were like $1,000 and all the best tickets were like $8-10,000 and even then you weren't guaranteed good seats because they were general admin so you had to get there early. So I was like ok I'll just get 2 shitty tickets and just wait for the DVD to be able to see the concert properly.

Napoleon, that is not just a dream, that is a nightmare :scared:

An unreliable insider told me this morning that Madge is indeed playing Queensland.

But she doesn't want to play in a big arena in Brisbane.

Instead she has opted for an intimate show at the classy Twin Towns in Tweed Heads.

She will come out after the show and meet the fans and chat about everyday things like daylight savings, tickets will fly out the door for this show...

Humanracin, so we have 2 intimate concerts that we all have to try and get tickets for. Twin Towns in Tweed Heads and a very intimate concert at Eggs and Bacon Bay in Tassie. I so want to hear her thoughts on Daylight Savings and if it confuses the cows in Australia :lol:

Napoleon, that is not just a dream, that is a nightmare :scared:

Humanracin, so we have 2 intimate concerts that we all have to try and get tickets for. Twin Towns in Tweed Heads and a very intimate concert at Eggs and Bacon Bay in Tassie. I so want to hear her thoughts on Daylight Savings and if it confuses the cows in Australia :lol:

Incorrect, Madonna has just announced a not so secret gig at The Ringwood RSL; BYO plonk, and those on seniors allowance / ANZAC's get a concession price of $264- standing room only ( Madonnas rationale being that this is their fortnightly pension amount, so they can certainly afford it )

A second concert was announced, however has been cancelled at the RSL due to slow moving tickets to the 220 seat venue. Seniors interviewed such as 88 year old Mable stated: "Fuck Madonna, I would rather spend my pension money on pokies".

An unreliable insider told me this morning that Madge is indeed playing Queensland.

But she doesn't want to play in a big arena in Brisbane.

Instead she has opted for an intimate show at the classy Twin Towns in Tweed Heads.

She will come out after the show and meet the fans and chat about everyday things like daylight savings, tickets will fly out the door for this show...

Tweed Heads is in NSW :p

Hang on, have we checked if M wants to bring any dogs with her... maybe thats the delay in confirming dates.

Hang on, have we checked if M wants to bring any dogs with her... maybe thats the delay in confirming dates.

Paul, You may be onto something. Maybe she wants to bring Olga ! She may be afraid of getting told off by that idiot Barnaby Joyce just like Johnny Depp did. :mellow::lol:

i fucking need these tour dates fucking now. i cant fucking plan my life fuckkkkk!!!!

HURRY THE FUCK UP

Tweed Heads is in NSW :p

Bwahahahahahahaha! You're right!

I was confusing it with Coolongatta :stir:

The confusion of cities and the NSW/QLD border will surely be brought up in the Q&A with M after the show… :popcorn2:

Bwahahahahahahaha! You're right!

I was confusing it with Coolongatta :stir:

The confusion of cities and the NSW/QLD border will surely be brought up in the Q&A with M after the show… :popcorn2:

It's OK - Twin Towns actually operates on QLD time, even though it's in NSW, so I understand your confusion ;)

I've seen a few concerts at Twin Towns, actually - Cyndi Lauper, Belinda Carlise and Taylor Dayne are the most recent :) Poor Taylor played to an audience of around 100 people :( Belinda and Cyndi had packed houses.

It will be interesting to see how she fits the catwalk into the theatre, since it's elevated and the seats are bolted to the ground. Maybe she'll just stick to the main stage and charge $5000 a ticket?

Manila looks like going ahead so oz should be full steam ahead too!!!

I'd say the only reason we're still waiting is because if the Asian leg fell through, she'd come here in January rather than February (and then possibly go on to South America after Australia if there were no Asian leg). Australia is definitely on the schedule at this point in time (we've been here before, though...!), but it's the fuzziness around the Asian leg that's holding things up for us now.

Guest Rachelle of London

Are there any speculated dates for Australia floating around? 24/25 Feb is floating around for Manila.

Are there any speculated dates for Australia floating around? 24/25 Feb is floating around for Manila.

Really...?? Wow....I would have thought she'd do Asia in January and then come to Australia in February (February has really been the only month mentioned for Australia since the tour was first announced). 24/25 February seems quite late for an Asian tour.

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh it's just speculation. I saw it in the Asia thread and one of those Madonna Twitter pages. They probably got that info from here.

Guest bluejean

Sydney Mardi Gras early March if she does Oz in Feb?!

I really hope she doesn't do that tacky rubbish.

I dunno. I am starting to worry. It feels like last time where it was talked about in the beginning and then no more after the initial chatter.

I really don't know why it's so hard for her to go to Australia.

Guest Rachelle of London

I have a feeling the second leg is gonna be in late spring. Hence the delay. I'm hoping anyway. They need to announce soon were all biting our nails

I personally don't mind if the announcement and ticket sales take another few months.

This has been the biggest touring year for Australia, it seems like every man and his dog are touring here.

I seem to be constantly buying concert tickets.

So I really need more time to save for her madgesty...

Is Australia that little woman i tend to see when having some glasses of wine on?...hmmm...never mind!

So now what? All her tour dates have been moved. I'm seriously concerned for aus dates now. I'm leaving the country in March. If she doesn't tour aus by then I miss out fucking again!

It's pretty stupid for her not to tour Australia because there is such a huge demand for her here and her dates throughout North America and possibly other places to are selling out very slowly. It's easy money being made here, I just wish her manager or live nation people would take a look at her current ticket sales levels and be like "Madge, look, you have to go to Australia this time. Your not making as much money as before in these nations and there's a perfect chance for you to recoup the amount over there."

Asia is clearly out (I think) with the dates being shifted.

It's a waiting game now to see if she'll move on to South America or Australia after Puerto Rico...

Everything is pointing to the lucrative South American market to follow the shows in January so I personally suspect Asia and Australia are at risk of not happening

Everything is pointing to the lucrative South American market to follow the shows in January so I personally suspect Asia and Australia are at risk of not happening

She and her team are behaving like total amateur idiots, I really do wonder if they've all just completely lost their minds.

she will be in North America end of January, that's very near the Grammys, right? Could she insert South American dates before going to AustralAsia?