Australian shows: official dates to be announced soon (LN Aus)

San

Guest bluejean

That tweet kind of says it's happening to me.

Although funny it's directed at a Kylie fan :lmao: Australia is so deprived.

11063895_817758938313052_180601686935748Why are they torturing us?

Fantastic, this confirms my ticketek source too that they are still working on everything BTS. Hopeful of an announcement this month!!!

I scored two tickets for the 23rd of January, 1st tier, section F, row 14 :)

Can't wait for Madonna, oops I mean Steffi Graf to perform.

They should announce it already!!!

Honestly I think the announcement of an Oz tour would also inject fresh life into non-Oz ticket sales.

Maybe they will time it with the BIM release...

That will be interesting to see. I cant understand why this album has tanked in Australia, the singles got more play than most in the past and people know the songs, but no one is interested or buying them outside of Madonna fandom. Hopefully ticket sales will be a different story

That will be interesting to see. I cant understand why this album has tanked in Australia, the singles got more play than most in the past and people know the songs, but no one is interested or buying them outside of Madonna fandom. Hopefully ticket sales will be a different story

I never hear her new songs on the radio. No promotion here for the album either. Interscope are a disgrace. However, people will flock to the concerts.

I don't recall Madonna ever getting much album promotion in Australia, l can see posters in record shops, general song awareness, positive reviews and loads of publicity but no sales. Something is out of alignment.

I don't recall Madonna ever getting much album promotion in Australia, l can see posters in record shops, general song awareness, positive reviews and loads of publicity but no sales. Something is out of alignment.

She has had no promotion since MDNA. Both Rebel Heart and MDNA have had no promotion at all. Back in the 80's and 90's, she was the biggest pop star in Australia by a country mile. Even Hard Candy, she was huge. 4 minutes was everywhere and it was considered a Madonna song before people try to credit Justin Timberlake.

Actually i heard no song from MDNA being played on local Radio and Ghosttown is the ONLY new song of M's i have heard on local radio. So its doing better than the last album for radio play at least. I dont think album sales/airplay will really effect concert tix sales as its been so long since she has been here and most people will look at it as a chance in a lifetime to see a global superstar. the tix prices on the other hand may effect sales. but if she's only doing a couple of concerts in each main city (Melbourne and Sydney) tix will definitely sell out! It wouldnt surprise me if she didnt do any concerts in Brisbane.

Edited by Philipandglenn

Well IF it is true, I hope the big gaps between cities means they will add more dates.

That twitter is always tweeting wrong information. If those days are correct it will be just a coincidence that they have guessed the correct dates haha.

Those dates are fake as madonna is playing rod laver arena & in january the oz open tennis is on then, february is available though & thats when the shows are meant to be taking place!

From memory, those Twitter dates are very similar to the dates that were locked in for MDNA before Madonna pulled the plug (minus Brisbane and Adelaide). I was going to try to track down the dates for Martini a while back, but I still haven't been able to do so.

If she's gonna skip Brisbane, then why would she fly from Melbourne to Perth? Brisbane is just an hour flight from Sydney so it should be no problem logistically performing in Brisbane :angry:

Madonna never needed promotion before, l was always amazed at the success she had without any radio support before 1998, she had more radio play from ray of light time but I don't think you can blame promotion for the current situation. I agree that ticket sales should still be a hit but seems we cant take anything for granted any more, something has shifted.

I am happy l have Ed Sheeran tickets for Melbourne in Dec so l am content for now, noticed him on the Brit awards waiting for Madonna and been obsessed ever since, how Sam won all the Grammy's is no mystery in the music world but Ed is the real talent.

From memory, those Twitter dates are very similar to the dates that were locked in for MDNA before Madonna pulled the plug (minus Brisbane and Adelaide). I was going to try to track down the dates for Martini a while back, but I still haven't been able to do so.

Oh you still remembered 😍