Australian shows: official dates to be announced soon (LN Aus)

San

i plan to go to florida in september for the yacht season. so anywhere between california and there is fine by me if the dates match up.

if she ends up announcing an australian tour i will buy the most expensive vip tour package ticket there is lol

whatever happens i WILL SEE HER

Please come to Miami!!!

I WANT TO DIE. I CAN'T WAIT TO BUY THE TICKETS. THIS IS GOING TO BE MY FIRST MADONNA CONCERT - WORDS I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY.

I'm lucky to have seen concerts in both the Girlie Show and Drowned World Tours. I demand that tickets be made available to M'Nation forum members! Lol

That's what it said last time for Australia while we watched all the good tickets go overseas....announcement was delayed and then the cancellation. I think they must enjoy it in some weird way to punish something some Australian has done to them, its inexplicable to put us in the same dilemma. So sad, I thought this era was going to be fun for me.

Don't be so negative and predict the worst case scenario. This is the time to enjoy. Regarding cancelling, that was last time. Also, people keep trying to say that Madonna "cancels" all the time but the MDNA tour was the only time they said they were definitely coming and then backed out. Previously nothing was announced. Madonna promised us that next time she toured, she would tour Australia and make it as special as possible. As for enjoying cancelling to "punish" that is just rubbish. Come on, have some faith and optimism.

Guys so happy for you all!!!

It is always fantastic to see so many international members and friends here who are so happy for us all. Why this forum is like a big Madonna group of friends.

As of right now, the plan is for Madonna to be in Australia early next year (there is no doubt about this whatsoever). The fact that SE Asia is on the schedule (and South America isn't) greatly increases the chances that the third leg will happen. I wish one of us had a contact at Ticketek or any of the likely venues!!

I very much doubt that she'll tour arenas here - we'll get the only stadium dates on the entire tour, I think. If she is planning to do arenas here, though, I hope she blocks out a whole month....! :)

Just being honest, that felt like a kick in the gut when l read Australia only planned again. Given the history its not reliable in any way. I missed MDNA because they said the exact same thing. I am sure they do not plan to cancel but why put the same fans in the same position all over again, how to enjoy waiting and watching.

Just being honest, that felt like a kick in the gut when l read Australia only planned again. Given the history its not reliable in any way. I missed MDNA because they said the exact same thing. I am sure they do not plan to cancel but why put the same fans in the same position all over again, how to enjoy waiting and watching.

shut your hole!

the dates will be announced!!!

OMG.

And watch me not get a ticket because my friends DON'T GIVE A FUCK or don't want to pay GOOD money to see her. I'll dither and then miss out completely. :lmao:

I have no idea how I'm going to navigate getting a ticket. I'm already stressed out thinking about it now.

That news story says Oz dates will be announced end of March?

That means they will go on sale in about a month!?

Here I was thinking I have time to save if the shows are a year away… Oops

OMG.

And watch me not get a ticket because my friends DON'T GIVE A FUCK or don't want to pay GOOD money to see her. I'll dither and then miss out completely. :lmao:

I have no idea how I'm going to navigate getting a ticket. I'm already stressed out thinking about it now.

Go with a forum member(s) Go on... I command u.

I shall do as you command my lord. :dramatic:

Go by yourself!! It's Madonna - you don't need anyone else there to have an amazing time! You'll make friends with everyone around you anyway :thumbsup:

well so glad for the Aussie Fans but I'm curious about the South East Asian Countries, I'm thinking they will include the usual route of international Concerts Say Japan, Hong Kong,Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia , Philippines, Indonesia. Other artists are making a killing at the box office from the so called Ring of fire nations. I'm thinking Oz will be the last stop.

Mine will look like this:

London (x 2 if there is a second show)

Paris

Manchester

and if it works out

Brisbane

Sydney

Melbourne

and if she goes to Adelaide and Perth, there too :)

My 22 year wait is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG.

I don't have any friends irl who are Kylie or Madonna fan. I went to see Kylie alone during the 2 Brisbane shows for her Aphrodite Tour and the 2nd night of the show was my 18th birthday and Kylie said happy birthday to me on stage! Going by yourself may become lucky for you ;).

To be honest though, I really really really would love to go attend Madonna with someone else. I would love to share my excitement with a buddy on the night. It'd be awesome if I can go with a forum member :laugh: .

I do understand where you're coming from. I became a fan after the Confessions Tour so I was totally expecting to see M during the S&S Tour. Apparently she was planning to come down here but the recession prevented that.

For the MDNA Tour, I believe Arthur Fogel said that Australia will be in the itinerary but that didn't work out.

I said in a few pages ago that I basically won't care if M/LN announces they're coming to Australia given the history of disappointment but this time there's a feeling of certainty so I have no doubt this time is the real deal.

Madonna to tour Australia for the first time in 23 years

It has been almost a quarter of a century since her last performance on Australian soil - now, at the age of 56, Madonna is set to return as part of her Rebel Heart tour.

Billboard has confirmed that the Living for Love star will visit Asia and Australia in early 2016. She is touring to promote her 13th studio album, which will be released this week through Interscope Records.

The last time Madonna played to Australian audiences was in 1993, when her Girlie Show: Live Down Under tour rocked crowds at the Sydney Cricket Ground in what became an HBO special broadcast on television.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/music/madonna-to-tour-australia-for-the-first-time-in-23-years-20150302-13t5s5.html#ixzz3TFWa62HN

:wow:

Madonna to tour Australia for the first time in 23 years

Billboard has confirmed that the Living for Love star will visit Asia and Australia in early 2016. She is touring to promote her 13th studio album, which will be released this week through Interscope Records.

:wow:

ohmygod! pls go to Asia pleeeeaaseeee!

First article:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/26478032/madonna-set-to-tour-australia/

Madonna set to tour Australia

Madonna is set to tour Australia for the first time in 23 years.

The pop icon is set to launch her Rebel Heart world tour in Miami in late August before bringing it Down Under early next year, US music bible Billboard reports today.

“In early 2016, Madonna will take Rebel Heart to Asia and Australia, with those dates expected to be announced by the end of March,” Billboard said.

The 56-year-old last toured Australia with The Girlie Show in 1993 and has not returned despite promising to bring her critically acclaimed stage shows back in 2006, 2009 and 2012.

Her return visit to Australia will also see her fans get up close and personal with the star for the first time as Madonna is playing arenas rather than stadiums.

“She has never played in Southeast Asia, and she hasn't been in Australia or New Zealand in probably 25 years," Live Nation's Global Touring division chairman Arthur Fogel told Billboard.

"It's kind of bizarre when you think about it, that a superstar like that hasn't been to a pretty regular touring area for 25 years."

The tour will be Madonna’s fifth partnership with Live Nation's Global Touring division, which has produced more than $1 billion in Boxscore grosses, with 7.8 million tickets sold to 289 shows. She is the top female touring artist in the world.

The trek is in support of her latest album Rebel Heart, which is released in Australia on Friday and features the lead single Living for Love.

The album has been shrouded in controversy because of leaks which led to the arrest of Adi Lederman, an aspiring Israeli singer who has been indicted on hacking charges.

Lederman was arrested in Tel Aviv last month as part of a joint investigation with America's FBI into the hacking scandal, which prompted the pop superstar to release a slew of her new songs early after unfinished copies emerged on the internet.

It's nice of Arthur Fogel, her touring manager, to note that Madonna has not been to Australia AND New Zealand for probably 25 years :) well at least it's somewhat correct considering she has never been to New Zealand :)

Go by yourself!! It's Madonna - you don't need anyone else there to have an amazing time! You'll make friends with everyone around you anyway :thumbsup:

I don't have any friends irl who are Kylie or Madonna fan. I went to see Kylie alone during the 2 Brisbane shows for her Aphrodite Tour and the 2nd night of the show was my 18th birthday and Kylie said happy birthday to me on stage! Going by yourself may become lucky for you ;).

To be honest though, I really really really would love to go attend Madonna with someone else. I would love to share my excitement with a buddy on the night. It'd be awesome if I can go with a forum member :laugh: .

I think you guys are right! :dramatic: