Australian shows: official dates to be announced soon (LN Aus)

San

If this is true I'm so happy!!!

I never thought she would ever step foot in Perth. I imagined I would have to travel for the privilege of seeing her live, and a full Aussie tour as well.

I hope Australia goes as batshit crazy as they did in '93. She was literally on the news every night and in the papers every day. I still remember it so vividly even though I was only a very small child. It was like a royal visit.

There was no SEX backlash in this country at all and Erotica and TIC both went top 10 again. That's how popular she was in this country.

You were a little child so how do you know there was no sex book back lash? There might have been but too young to remember it.

Hello??! wake up Aussies!! :lol: Napoleon? San? Greg? Jacket? Jazzy? Where are youuuuu :smug: I'm trynna live vicariously through your good news. Which isn't confirmed yet granted but I believe ipex tbh

I was awake - it's just that lately I actually do my work when I get to work instead of spending an hour on here :lol: Rebel Heart tour dramas got me all bored and shit.

BUT - OF COURSE I'M HERE FOR THIS TOUR AND WILL GO!!! As if not!!! What kind of shit bag wouldn't go if they're even remotely a fan. I will attend every show if I can!

That being said, I will continue to wait non-expectantly so my fragile heart won't break. If she comes it will be amazing. If not, I will make the necessary arrangements at a later date :) CALM AND COLLECTED I AM.

Fxck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I'm so happy and I'm not even an Aussie!!!! And haven't stepped foot on Aussie land but I'm so happy for you guys! Fingers crossed for you guys!

You were a little child so how do you know there was no sex book back lash? There might have been but too young to remember it.

I was 10. I've got every magazine article, clipping, cover etc etc. VHS's full of news reports, reviews of the album, book, tour etc. I may have been young but I lived that era and I remember it like it was yesterday. Are you an Aussie? If you are surely you would remember the backlash did not touch her here and if your not an Aussie then you have no idea what your talking about.

I was 10. I've got every magazine article, clipping, cover etc etc. VHS's full of news reports, reviews of the album, book, tour etc. I may have been young but I lived that era and I remember it like it was yesterday. Are you an Aussie? If you are surely you would remember the backlash did not touch her here and if your not an Aussie then you have no idea what your talking about.

Erm, I am Aussie but I wasn't even born at the time so I would have no clue. Nothing to make a big fuss about, just thought you would have been like 5 at the time.

australia!! that's so great! so happy for australians

she really has to make sure if she tours australia with expensive prices that she comes up on time! that's a must! i really hope the prices won't be too expensive to be honest.. I want to read those "sold out in record time" articles, it'll also see a boost in sales for other countries

also, you think if she's only doing arenas for a month in australia with expensive prices, it'll sell out?

Erm, I am Aussie but I wasn't even born at the time so I would have no clue. Nothing to make a big fuss about, just thought you would have been like 5 at the time.

Apologies, I thought you were being rude to me.

Who knows... But I'm so happy for my Aussie fellas.

I hope it works.

I won't celebrate till the official announcement! 😃

OK, so big news. Lots has changed since my last post… an agreement has been reached and she'll now be giving us a proper tour. She will now be visiting four cities - Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth - and will be in Australia for almost a month. At this stage, the tour dates will be announced on Tuesday, June 9. *Maybe* earlier but definitely no later than that. It's happening! :)

yass.gif

Carly, San, Jacket, GregVSMatt, Bluejean, Jazzy. What do you guys think??? Will you go???

Hello??! wake up Aussies!! :lol: Napoleon? San? Greg? Jacket? Jazzy? Where are youuuuu :smug: I'm trynna live vicariously through your good news. Which isn't confirmed yet granted but I believe ipex tbh

giphy.gif

Even though none of my friends will go because they ain't more than partial to her old hits and definitely wouldn't pay the money.

Love that you are excited for us and thinking of us. :inlove:

Now comes the anxiety of how to get a good ticket. :nervous:

OK, so big news. Lots has changed since my last post an agreement has been reached and she'll now be giving us a proper tour. She will now be visiting four cities - Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth - and will be in Australia for almost a month. At this stage, the tour dates will be announced on Tuesday, June 9. *Maybe* earlier but definitely no later than that. It's happening! :)

O M G!!!! :shock: