Australian shows: official dates to be announced soon (LN Aus)

San

Guest bluejean

If they don't do Australia I don't think they'll be any apology or acknowledgement. Unless they're launching another Hard Candy gym there :lol:

Guest bluejean

But in saying that I agree that they are probably waiting until most/all of the details are finalised. And I would not be surprised if South America is part of it. They want money.

Australian tour must be cancelled again if live nation australia has taken her off their front page, damn...

they still have the artist page saying dates announced soon, so nothing to worry about.

Well the article could be right as AC/DC tour dates were announced yesterday for November so maybe we will know her dates by months end? Articles like this show the tour is still on the cards for now so don't give up hope!

I think she will tour Asia & Australia as she's doing less than 50 shows across the US & Europe for the first time since Drowned World, so LN won't let her end the tour in December with that many dates. The tour would only gross around $150M which would be terrible for a touring artist like Madonna.

Guest Rachelle of London

the fact that they are taking too long to sell out the US should make them be more determined to tour untapped areas because she will sellout there...

Exactly

yes im getting nervous as well. M's people, if you read this: if she cancels again NOW i don't think there's a turning back. she really has to perform in australia for the tour. she even got a #1 for her album there.

and just that she isn't selling a lot of tickets in the US and europe now should even make them wanna tour australia even MORE!! australia & asia is gonna "save" this tour in terms of grosses!

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't think they'll cancel. I bet they're just negotiating. No way would the tour just end in December

What happened to that Aussie breakfast show that announced she was playing there? I thought that meant they were gonna release dates soon.

they are still reporting on that golfer that was attacked

Guest Rachelle of London

they are still reporting on that golfer that was attacked

:dead:

How about the dangerous fridges?

and just that she isn't selling a lot of tickets in the US and europe

Where does this come from?? Roger Friedman?

Except the shitty article from some New York tabloid, I've seen only articles about sold out shows and second shows added.