Australian shows: official dates to be announced soon (LN Aus)

San

Do tickets go on sale right after the dates are announced?

Yes!

Anywhere from a couple of days to a week after.

There will likely be 2 or 3 pre-sales as well (Madonna Fan Club, Live Nation pre sale, Ticketek presale, then general sale)

I'd sign up to Live Nation and Ticketek if you haven't already.

I might even join Icon for fan club pre sale...

I'm excited for her and the Asian leg, but I'm worried because of the recent plane disasters I don't want her to sink in the Indian Ocean.

omg why would you say that :ohmy:

Well I will defintiely go to all the melbourne shows (she did 3 nights in stadium in 93, so i hope she does at least the same again), and will look to go to sydney and brisbane. all by myself - my friends woudl only pay for cheap seats, and my partner doesnt like madonna.

I'm excited for her and the Asian leg, but I'm worried because of the recent plane disasters I don't want her to sink in the Indian Ocean.

Yes but thousands of planes take off each day, and there has only been like 3 cases so far plus many artists manage to come without anything happening to them.

I told my boss I was having the day off when tickets go on sale, or should I say if.

I'd like to go to a few concerts in Melbourne!

Do you guys think she might skip Adelaide, Perth and Brisbane and just focus on performing at Sydney and Melbourne?

Hard to say, Sydney & Melbourne are certain, Brisbane & Perth look likely as they were planned for MDNA but not for S&S or Confessions & Adelaide she will probably skip.

I think it will be similar cities to The Girlie Show and suspect Perth will miss out - also given the NZ $ I would be surprised if she did New Zealand but would still fly over there anyway lol

I'm so effing excited.

Was planning to go to Australia this year or next and GUESS WHAT. So glad I waited so I can save all year for this.

I think this is going to be really freaking special!!!

I wonder if she'll close the tour in Australia.

In which case I can start having my heart attack now.

Wonder if she will do stadiums or arenas ? I actually think she will perform in all major cities. Australia is a huge money making market as people love going to concerts. My relatives in Tasmania are planning to come to Melbourne to see her like they did for the Girlie Show. I would love arenas as the MCG is so huge and last time I was up in the Gods. However, will be happy as long as she tours.

Wonder if she will do stadiums or arenas ? I actually think she will perform in all major cities. Australia is a huge money making market as people love going to concerts. My relatives in Tasmania are planning to come to Melbourne to see her like they did for the Girlie Show. I would love arenas as the MCG is so huge and last time I was up in the Gods. However, will be happy as long as she tours.

If she does arenas, the prices are going to be astronomical, especially if it's all allocated seating (which is what they planned to do for MDNA, although that was always going to be a stadium tour). Back in 2006, it cost the equivalent of around $AUD500 for over half the seats at Madison Square Garden. How much are we expecting this time? I can't even bring myself to imagine how much VIP packages are going to cost (in Toronto, Front Row is around $2000).

if they did arenas, she could do shows for months. I'd like to say they would be aware that they would be criticised if after 23 years she only did a couple of arenas and hardly anyone got to see her, but they probably dont really care.

Oh god I so hope so I was planning next year o go to Oz in feb/ March hope this ties in

What an experience

Although I did see a Savage Garden in Oz once :wow: