MADONNA on the COVER of ROLLING STONE!!!!

ooohhh

how many covers of rolling stone does she have now???

13 main covers, I believe. Including one with Rosanna Arquette and one with Tina Turner and Courtney Love.

1. Madonna goes all the way (Virgin era)

2. Madonna and Rosanna

3. The New Madonna (PDP look)

4. Who's That Girl tour look

5. The RS interview (LAP hair)

6. RS photo album (Cherish look)

7. Madonna Truth or Dare with Carrie Fisher

8. Women of Rock with Tina and Courtney

9. ROL era cover

10. Music era cover

11. Confessions era

12. Celebration

13. This one

Can you sense an artist's ambition?

Yes. There's people like Justin Timberlake, who's really good-looking and laid-back. He's sort of a Cary Grant. I love him, I love working with him, but I don't recognize myself in him. But I can see myself in Lady Gaga. In the early part of my career, for sure. When I saw her, she didn't have a lot of money for her production, she's got holes in her fishnets, and there's mistakes everywhere. It was kind of a mess, but I can see that she's got that It factor. It's nice to see that at a raw stage.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/madonna-looks-back-the-rolling-stone-interview-20091029#ixzz3SiTLxhfl

Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

thanks for that.

Can you sense an artist's ambition?

Yes. There's people like Justin Timberlake, who's really good-looking and laid-back. He's sort of a Cary Grant. I love him, I love working with him, but I don't recognize myself in him. But I can see myself in Lady Gaga. In the early part of my career, for sure. When I saw her, she didn't have a lot of money for her production, she's got holes in her fishnets, and there's mistakes everywhere. It was kind of a mess, but I can see that she's got that It factor. It's nice to see that at a raw stage.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/madonna-looks-back-the-rolling-stone-interview-20091029#ixzz3SiTLxhfl

Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

That's from 2009

Lol, it's a picture of magaazine, of course the photo is distorted, it's not her chin that looks huge it's your stupidity.

Of course it's vocalism did y'all expect a post with logic or intelligence? One of the all time worst

BEAUTIFUL COVER

Please tell me this vocalism guy is a little turd. Sounds like one. :lmao:

1. You guys need to lighten the fuck up. Clearly it was the angle.

2. Then again, it wouldn't be the first time:

Madonna+-+Out+-+MAGAZINE-445858.jpg