Make your top 10 of your least favourite Madonna songs of all time.

Coadf

Thief of Hearts is actually one of my favs, along with Words, I read a lot of people saying Words is boring but I actually love it, the intro, the way she sings it, the production, love it!

P.S. Hey You isn't actually that bad. Quite enjoying it!

I agree, and I love the production on Thief of Hearts too.

This thread has basically turned from "what are your least favorite Madonna songs" to "appreciate the more obscure/neglected Madonna songs" and I'm very glad lol :clap:

I agree, and I love the production on Thief of Hearts too.

This thread has basically turned from "what are your least favorite Madonna songs" to "appreciate the more obscure/neglected Madonna songs" and I'm very glad lol :clap:

That's the interesting thing! I love to chat on Madonna's catalogue. It's so huge :)

Shoo-Be-Doo and Secret Garden both RULE.

OMG Secret Garden is everything, one of my all-time faves

Her voice is just magical. No one can do that breathy-talking thing she does like on Secret Garden and Justify My Love (if anyone has doubts about how hard it is to do, listen to Ashanti attempt of JML. . .I apologize in advance :nocomment: )

Guest Pud Whacker

And I don't even want to see the name of the person that put Love Makes the World Go Round because I will unintentionally hate them for life. :lol:

That's the interesting thing! I love to chat on Madonna's catalogue. It's so huge :)

Exactly. Hearing other fans imput on songs I don't appreciate enough, makes me see them in a different light. Makes me want to re-think Hey You.

Guest Pud Whacker

Oh her voice sounds very sweet on this song!

Yes it's so delicate. That's the song with her brother in law Joe Henry. She recorded it at their house in the LA suburbs around 1995/6.

Guest Pud Whacker

Exactly. Hearing other fans imput on songs I don't appreciate enough, makes me see them in a different light. Makes me want to re-think Hey You.

Yes!!! RETHINK IT!!!

You better Think of Me!!!

Anyone puts that and death arrives at midnight!!! :rotfl:

Least Fav (doesn't mean I don't listen to them)....

Her "American Pie" cover.

Did You Do It

Hey You

Cyberragga

Guilty By Association

Shoo-Be-Doo

Love Makes the World Go Round

Cyberraga is one of my favorites! Never heard or know what song Guilty By Association is. :confused:

My least favorite songs are on Dick Tracy, LAV, and TB.

The only song i truly despise is B'day song. I don't even wanna remember it's existence it makes superstar seem like a grammy song. :lmao:

Think MIA is a phenomenal artist.

I do enjoy MIA singing in the song, but those f**kin' lyrics! :huh:

What a wasted opportunity to use her.

1.B'day song

2. GMAYL

3.Hey You

4. Spanish Lesson

5. Revolver

6. Superstar

7.Incredible

8.Mother and Father

9. I'm So Stupid

10.Shoo Bee Doo

Some of you people!!

I dont think any of her songs are bad, but there's certainly a few that shoudl have been left off the album.

Can't stop

Don't stop

Push

Dance 2nite

Bday song

Superstar

that's all.

Madonna has a lot of bad songs as well... is expected since her catalogue is huge!

Here are some of my least fave... I can actually come up with 20 tracks but I am listing only 10

Hey You

Jimmy Jimmy

Love makes the world go round

Forbidden Love (Bedtime story version)

B-day Song

Auto-tune baby

Cyberragga

Me against the music

Im so stupid

4 Minutes

I must be one of those weirdos that actually likes 'B-day Song', haha. I love the catchiness of the guitar, drums, tamberine... so much sixties-esque fun... a better 60's vibe than GMAYL to be honest (Solveig's attempts at this genre in other words).... and I love MIA's part more than her usage on GMAYL.... though Madonna's vocals are a tad hard.

So yeah, it's far from her best, but hey, how can you not jam out to this song on your b-day!!! lol :-)

Edited by madmark