Madonna to CONQUER the UK at The Brits tonight (part 2)

Guest Rachelle of London

Stephen don't worry it'll be on YouTube straight away they'll prob just keep the show streaming all night on a loop

OK so if the show is 2.5 hours long and madonna closes, I will be at work when it is starting from 3-5 but then I'm going to miss M when I'm walking home!!! :(

Take a day off. It's worth it. Trust me. ;)

OK so if the show is 2.5 hours long and madonna closes, I will be at work when it is starting from 3-5 but then I'm going to miss M when I'm walking home!!! :(

I'm sure it'll be online straight afterwards, but if you can't find it, look for a stream of ITV+1 which shows the same thing an hour later.

lol thats me :p but only myself and a handful of other fans have said something though. like they care about a few people. but it's better than being quiet. anyway enough of the negativity. looks like it's fun to be in the UK now. performing at the brits really seems to please the people. (aside from morrissey)

I would watch it on YouTube as well as sometimes the end of the TV broadcast is cut short due to it over running, it's happened to a few Lifetime Achievement patrons on the past

haha i love how he has the mannerisms of her, love the eyes. not bad. he seems like a smart & decent guy. better than those twinks from other pop girls.

Yep, he's good.

I'll be here tomorrow, of course, but maybe a little late so keep those pics, videos, gifs, everything coming PLEASE. I wanna see it ALL. I know MNation is famous for that and don't need to be reminded (love u guys) but don't wanna come home and spazz out IN ALL CAPS when NEW MADONNA ain't in my face :laugh:

UK iTunes update:

Celebration - 21 (standard), 35 (deluxe)

Immaculate Collection - 36

Rebel Heart - 45

True Blue - 101

Confessions - 143

Ray of Light - 146

Living for Love Remixes - 163 and 164

Madonna - 176

Erotica - 178

QUEEN!