Madonna to CONQUER the UK at The Brits tonight (part 2)

Tomorrow’s a big day for Ant and Dec – they’re hosting the BRIT Awards for the first time in 14 years.

So, it’s understandable they might ask for a couple of things to help them calm their nerves.

And what did Dec want? To have his dressing room right next to the ceremony’s star performer Madonna.

He told us: “I asked to be next to Madonna. I asked to be but I think she might have a restraining order.”

Something tells us Dec was joking but it seems she may actually be keeping herself to herself at the bash.

When asked if they’ll be interviewing her on the night, Dec said: “Nah! I don’t think so!”

Ant added: “Do not look at Madonna, we’ve been told.”

Wow! Go on, guys! We dare you.

http://www.heatworld.com/2015/02/brits-2015-declan-donnelly-banned-from-talking-to-performer-madonna-because-she-has-a-restrainining-order-against-him#.VO1BLubF-So

my apologies if this has already been asked...

Does anyone know what Canadian tv network will be presenting the brit awards in Canada?

thank you.

They aren't aired on TV but you can watch on youtube.

I hope she uses the speech to tell the BBC and the other ageist cunts in Britain to fuck off..

original.jpg

This is one of my all time favorite photos of her

hands down

UK iTunes update:

Celebration - 21 (standard), 35 (deluxe)

Immaculate Collection - 36

Rebel Heart - 45

True Blue - 101

Confessions - 143

Ray of Light - 146

Living for Love Remixes - 163 and 164

Madonna - 176

Erotica - 178

QUEEN!

AMAZING!!!

Amazing

Amazing

Amazing

UKers, Love her up for us!

Never understood why she was giving the finger there. Seems inappropriate considering the occasion. lol

Because ... yes, out of context, it might seem like it wasn't in keeping with the mood of the day/occasion. But that was the point -- she was trying to get EVERYONE into the mood of the occasion -- including the paparazzi in the front row, and some of them wouldn't put down their cameras at first. She gave the finger to one of them (or a couple of them, I don't know) who wouldn't put down their cameras. You can hear her talking to them -- she says stuff like, "come on, play the game" and even calls one of them out by name (Richard).

She was singing "Music" -- it was the outro coda where they just kept singing "Music makes the people come together / Music makes the bourgeoisie and the rebel" ... It seems amazing from the crowd footage -- everyone really appeared to be singing and clapping along. One of those unifying moments. And for one moment, life imitated art. (Doing exactly what it says on the tin -- isn't that a British expression?)

That was the only time, I understand, that they put song lyrics up on the electronic sign atop the stage. It usually just had statistics and messages that people were texting (their names, I guess, if they signed up). It was a moment. And she was expressing her displeasure to a few photogs who were unwilling to pause for a moment and participate.

Guest Rachelle of London

She must still have British citizenship and also she's the biggest act in the British chart history. When she overtook the Beatles I remember them saying they wanted to offer her something and didn't she turn down the lifetime achievement in 2006.

Hello, this is an awards show, not the Constitution. And this is fucking Madonna! If the Grammys will bend their rules to let her perform without being nominated for anything, the Brits will give her a lifetime achievement award regardless of her origin and if she moons Queen Elizabeth!

UK iTunes update:

Celebration - 21 (standard), 35 (deluxe)

Immaculate Collection - 36

Rebel Heart - 45

True Blue - 101

Confessions - 143

Ray of Light - 146

Living for Love Remixes - 163 and 164

Madonna - 176

Erotica - 178

QUEEN!