Madonna to CONQUER the UK at The Brits tonight (part 2)

Question:

Why are threads continued? i am a new member lo

When threads reach 40 or so pages they are locked by moderators and we start new ones. I'm not entirely sure why, I think it's to do with our server.

It helps find things that happen in a particular threads, for casual browsers to keep track, and to dissipate the messes that some threads devolve into.

When threads reach 40 or so pages they are locked by moderators and we start new ones. I'm not entirely sure why, I think it's to do with our server.

It helps find things that happen in a particular threads, for casual browsers to keep track, and to dissipate the messes that some threads devolve into.

oh okay!

Thank you!

She has 19 UK No. 1s? I must have missed something. :laugh:

The Queen will carry on. So, what time will it be streamed in the USA- 3 to 5:20 p.m. Eastern time? a bulk of that falls during work hours, so I may not see the "live" broadcast.

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh god there's nothing worse than the Brits red carpet!!!!!! I couldn't even imagine M walking next to Som Smeeth and Cherly :lmao:

Its been on TV all day, all about Madonna nobody has mentioned Eddy and Som Smeet. Only other people mentioned have been Swifty and Take That. Its all been Madonna and shes not even up for an award. (unless she really is up for a lifetime)

This Morning had a Madonna impersonator who paid £100,000 to look like her, I think the UK is Madonna crazy!! Loving it!!

Its been on TV all day, all about Madonna nobody has mentioned Eddy and Som Smeet. Only other people mentioned have been Swifty and Take That. Its all been Madonna and shes not even up for an award. (unless she really is up for a lifetime)

and did they use LFL as the music in the back?

OK so if the show is 2.5 hours long and madonna closes, I will be at work when it is starting from 3-5 but then I'm going to miss M when I'm walking home!!! :(

No worries :D

I am pretty sure, the performance will be online asap after the show on youtube

^ Ha! That's it!

Just seen that awful DM article about her using an inhaler... those pictures look very grainy and unflattering. Why do the DM go out of their way to drag her?