Calling Out M's Ancient Fans (prior to Antiquity): How was it then?

Stephen

inspired by Mnino's other thread for new fans and 5ive element's for old fans (but not this old), I am sometimes jealous of the ancient fans who were there prior to the modern age.. :(

How was it like?

What was it like when the world was black and white?

giphy.gif

When she invented fire?

body-of-evidence-madonna-6883543-629-351

When she came to Rome to see Caesar?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17469-1328502990-35

tumblr_nguq9sMMoN1rnb39bo1_500.gif

The crucifixion?

madonns-cross.jpg

The parting of the Red Sea?

tumblr_ngyz05cyWC1qf8q17o2_r3_500.gif

Was anyone there from the beginning...of humanity? I'd love to hear your stories! Share them here!

I was there when she was born during the Big Bang. It was a weird time, you know. The good thing is that Guy Oseary didn't exist. The bad thing was that so many particles and atoms were flying around and not focusing at all that there were very few vinyls.

Fan since 87! Best period... the magic moment of the birth of Like A Prayer, especially waiting on that Pepsi-commercial and hearing Like A Prayer for the first time!!!

I remember listening to Madonna on my gramophone during the air raids. We had our blackout curtains drawn so the gerries could not see to drop their bombs. Mum would be painting seams up the back of her legs with bisto because stockings were in short supply. We all had rickets and all I had to play with was an empty can, a stick and the odd sex starved American GI. We were poor but we were happy.

I was there when she was born during the Big Bang. It was a weird time, you know. The good thing is that Guy Oseary didn't exist. The bad thing was that so many particles and atoms were flying around and not focusing at all that there were very few vinyls.

:rotfl: Brilliant.

I don't know why this made me crack up so hard.

This thread is my new favorite thing.

No

You're not alone

Seeing that photo with that caption....

:dead: