Choose 3 more singles for #rebel_heart

Coadf

Make your top 3 rebel heart single choices.  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Make your top 3 rebel heart single choices.

There are so many good songs that could be released as singles, but what's the point if she can't even enter the official charts of any country around the world? It feeds the haters. It's really upsetting they do nothing to push her music.

There are so many good songs that could be released as singles, but what's the point if she can't even enter the official charts of any country around the world? It feeds the haters. It's really upsetting they do nothing to push her music.

Please leave the negativity to the chart threads...

The point of releasing a single (especially the second and third) is to promote the album and the artist. That's why we'll have amazing videos from the queen of pop :madonna2:

Commercial Top 3:

1. Ghosttown

2. Rebel Heart

3. Unapologetic Bitch (so different and catchy it has to be released)

Personal Top 3:

1. Joan of Arc

2. Best Night (I just love it)

3. Addicted

1) Never worry about the haters 2) Times have changed and there is a point! Singles and videos can sell the album even without "hit singles" (see Lana Del Rey in the US, even Bayonce is sort of an example of this)

True but it just takes one spark to light a flame. If Ghost Town catches on like some people think it could, there will naturally be more singles released and charting. Good thing is the potential singles on this album are so massively different that you never know what's gonna catch on. Personally I think Iconic could catch fire on so many levels.

The problem with LFL is, despite the fact it's a quality song, I don't know who it's aimed at. Her 4 Minutes-fans couldn't care less, her ROL fans roll their eyes, Those who want her to be age appropriate won't be interested and the dance club fans have David Guetta type repetitive shit or 'featuring Rihanna' type excrement to download. That just leaves a few fags and old school dancepop fans

• 2 weeks later...

If the album has year long longevity like they used to,

Iconic would be great anthem for next years Olympics

"if you tried and fail get up again...."

I didn't vote Ghosttown because it's the 2nd single.

1. Iconic

2. Devil Pray

3. Joan of Arc

When I thought about this question, I realized that even though I'm in love with the album, I don't think there are that many songs that would work on the radio.. I don't want BIM to become single..

Guest ziggy

Ghosttown

Joan of Arc

Graffiti Heart / Addicted

Would love to pick something from the "Rebel" department, but those tracks just aren't single material, even the good ones.