they are showing an exclusive interview right now on German TV RTL !! [merged]

Nice interview but too short, and he could have asked more questions about the new album/single. She looks great and happy. I love how she's very proud of Rebel Heart, I really wish the album the recognition and longevity it deserves.

Does this show have a high rating?

I wonder what happens if the interviewer is an ex alcoholic and she makes him get off the wagon...

Well, then he has to be extra careful not to ask any stupid questions! I want to meet the guy who can make Madonna drink the tequila and get her drunk! There's got to be someone. She's sweet and funny when she's drunk!

Before an interview with Madonna has any respect

Madonna is and remains the biggest pop star ever! And for a reporter, it is a curse and a blessing rolled into, to interview the 56-year-old, because everyone knows that if Madonna does not like you, so can be a 30 minute long interview to hell. RTL Exclusiv reporter David Modjarad has got married anyway and ended even forced to drink tequila.

It is the most commercially successful artist in the world. So a date approaching noted with respect and our reporter rather quickly: Madonna has the full range of it! The mood can tilt within seconds. And then there's also a bottle of tequila on the table, which will play an important role in the course of the interview.

New York City, the Big Apple, Sothebys building. Wherever usually art will be auctioned for millions, Madonna asks for an audience. At 17.20 clock it should go. An hour later, but with such a megastar that's almost time! "Do not be so shy, that is just normal to me," Madonna breaks the ice immediately. Shy is perhaps the wrong word, "authoritative" is more like it. It is to their 13th album "REBEL HEART" go, including the first single, LIVING FOR LOVE '. "How would you describe the song? I've read that your old self meets the new you and it is one, "the reporter asked. "In the song it's about survival," replies Madonna, still friendly. "It is going to go in life is very challenging and himself up again and keep going about through a phase. No matter how bad the pain. It All let me what is not good for me or to be away from ME! "

Living For Love 'is a huge success, actually a cause for celebration, but the new album came for Madonna before the Published in March to a drama. A hacker turned it completely into the Internet. The control freak Madonna was forced to react. She put parts of the album online. That was SO not planned anything! "I was devastated when I found out and I was finished with the nerves when I heard how long it all before it. How much material was stolen. I was told that there is no guarantee that the person at all can be found and brought to justice. This is now fortunately finally happened, but it felt kind of odd to. You know what I mean? Of course I am happy but I also cried very much! "

Read more about Interview with Madonna - And suddenly our reporter must drink a tequila - RTL.de at www.rtl.de

okay I'll try,

Q: How would you describe the song LFL? I'v read your old 'I' meets the new I and becomes one.

M: The song is about survival, it's about going through a phase in your life that is very challenging, to stand up again, no matter how hard the pain is, leaving everything behind that's not good for me or prevents me from being ME.

ON leaking RH:

M: I was really devastated when I found out, I was even more devastated when I learned how long this has been going on, they told me there is no guarantee if they will ever get the person, but the did found the leaker and it feels awkward, I was really happy they found said person but I've also cried a lot.

ON Madonna constantly starting scandals etc:

Q: How do you cope with the pressure?

M: That's a really stupid question, now it's time for you to have a drink.

Q: Why was it a dumb question?

M: Because what's the point?

Come on, drink!

Q: Only me?

M: YEah I didn't ask this stupid question.

Q: Okay you didn't like the question?

M: No, I don't like questions about me being a celebrity

Q: It was not meant to be a question about you being a celebrity.

M: Oh yes, you said, you are MADONNA, so there's gotta be some pressure

I'm telling you I'm an artist :lmao: no matter how famous you are, it's a continuing process, and the problem is that one is actually never satisfied.

So I hope you liked your little drink.

Q: Oh yes it was good, but I hope I don't have to drink another one, it was very strong!

But you know what I forgot all the questions now.

M: Well that was my goal (haha) :D!

Q: How do her children like her music?

M: Sonically, they inspire me, because they bring home constantly new music and they tell me hey mum listen to this what a cool sound, then I think wow, that's unbelievable, actually it's their fault that I'm listening to cool music and they influence my work a lot. Especially THIS record.

Q: Is it true that you wanted to become a teacher?

M: Mhm. That's true.

Q: I think you would have been a fantastic teacher! what would you teach?

M: Philosopyh, HIstory also Religion.

Preferrably all three things.

Q: How would you summarize, describe your new album?

M: It's amazing (laughs). How would I sum it up? I don't know, it shows what a person I am right now, (expression of who I am today).

Q: I have another question, maybe it's a bit dumb.

M: Think of the Tequila!

Q: Anyways, Cooking, I've heard that there is one thing you're not interested in. and that is cooking.

M: That's not that I don't like it. I can't do it because no one ever showed it to me. But I admire people who know how to cook. ANother dumb question. But I'm not forcing you to drink or else you'd be crawling out of here. :lmao:

Q: Okay one last question. I had to drink one shot now, is this good or bad?

M. If you only had one you're good. I would say you did really well.

High fives Madonna. END

kthxbye

thank you for this!

Q: Anyways, Cooking, I've heard that there is one thing you're not interested in. and that is cooking.

M: That's not that I don't like it. I can't do it because no one ever showed it to me. But I admire people who know how to cook. ANother dumb question. But I'm not forcing you to drink or else you'd be crawling out of here.

We should all get together and teach Madonna how to cook. ;)