Madonna in Italy!!!!

Wow I'm so happy that she's performing Devil Pray, tbh I'm happy that she's done with LFL, the song it's been out in Italy since two and a half months ago so we need Ghosttown. Can't wait for more info.

Tomorrow I need Ghosttown and JOA in France :)

is she finally going to perform in Germany??

I hope so! Echo Awards are in late March, she could do that one! Not really a high-profile show, but now that I've watched the Brit Awards, I'd say it's good enough for her.

I hope so! Echo Awards are in late March, she could do that one! Not really a high-profile show, but now that I've watched the Brit Awards, I'd say it's good enough for her.

Germany has a quite big music market, she should take care of it: is not like spainish music market: everytime I buy a cd, the woman on the counter looks at me as if I was a phsico!!! you know: "cunt! go and download these songs for free! you are wasting your money here!!!"

It would be awesome for Madonna and a good promo for her in Germany aswell a good promo for Echo Awards.

She has to come to germany since its been a long time to do a promo. And here are no big talk shows anymore for a promo. So Echo Awards are the only goos choice

Italian news agency ANSA reporting on her visit to Milan's RAI studios

Fans have been queuing outside since 7 this morning. Madonna got in from a secondary entrance at around 1pm and nobody realised it. It took her 2 hours to get ready for the show and she didn't make any diva demands except NO yellow roses

She had a team of 58 people with her who were already here yesterday readying things for her. She wanted all windows to be darkened, wore a long black coat. Fabio gifted her with a bottle of 2011 Sassicaia wine

http://www.ansa.it/sito/notizie/cultura/musica/2015/02/28/madonna-giudicarmi-per-eta-e-razzista_efe3be81-2d51-4a8c-a651-649a890a656c.html

NO YELLOW ROSES, EVER!!!

Add them to the list :lmao:

The list:

Hydrangeas

Yellow roses

People that say my show is "neat"

You forgot the most important thing from Feb 2015 onwards: capes. NO CAPES EVER!!!! #capefearisover #thecapeisthepromo

NO YELLOW ROSES, EVER!!!

Add them to the list :lmao:

The list:

Hydrangeas

Yellow roses

People that say my show is "neat"

Do you think she has brought the tequila bottle on the italian show? :lmao:

Omg yes "the Cape" must be added :lmao:

I'm over feeling nervous and sad for M and now I just wanna KIKI over the infamous Armani cape now that I know M is fine :lmao: