Madonna on Canal+'s Le Grand Journal - 2nd March (France)

She's really bringing it in this era. I feel like such a spoilt fan.

I love how classy the new LFL performance is. Idk why but my favourite part is towards the end after M sings 'I'm gonna carry on' and she and her dancers just sway from side to side :laugh:. Ghosttown was of course perfect too. I just love her voice so much and how she's utilising her chest voice more - she has a really warm and pure timbre in her lower register.

YEAH, I KNEW IT....BUT IT SURPRISED ME SUCH A HIGH PERCENTAGE AND THAT LOW ONE FOR PS....

IF IT CAN MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER I'VE JUST WITNESSED RIGHT PARTY IN ITALY GOING FAR RIGHT WITH A PUBLIC EVENT IN THE, MAYBE, MOST IMPORTANT SQUARE OF ROME (TRADITIONALLY RESERVED FOR LEFT PUBLIC EVENTS) WITH ON THEIR SIDE FASCISTS AND, MOST WORRYING REAL FASCISTS ON THE PODIUM FOR THE FIRST TIME IN DEMOCRATIC ITALY....(ALL OF THIS WHILE THE LOSERS OLD MEN OF THE LEFT PARTY STILL TRY TO SABOTAGE THEIR OWN PARTY...)

OH...WHATEVER

Is there Link I can download the performance ? I tried to find it but I can't . thanks so much.

The Era is even better than Confession for me . It's more that I could ever hope for as a fan and she looks so HAPPY !

I cannot at how fucking gorgeous she looked. I was in awe during the entire interview. SLAY ME MAMA :dramatic:

And now Marine Le Pen has accepted to have a drink with Madonna, I knew this bitch would jump at the opportunity to have headlines :lmao:

Gorl whaT?

tumblr_nkh9ezWpcV1tin2txo4_250.gif

Um no thanks, keep M away from that racist hoe.

I enjoyed those performances. Not sure on the remix version of LFL - i guess she's just trying to mix it up for us - but on a promo tour surely she's better playing the most commercial / alum-like version of the track?

She seems a little stiff and nervous, but these (plus the grammys and brits) both bode very well for the tour - she's going to deliver something visually arresting and interesting once again! Thats why i love her. tour after tour she just keeps mixing it up, and trying something new to deliver a brand new original show for us.

Vocally she seems a little stiff, and her breathlessness on some tracks is quite audible - but im sure by the time the tour comes around she will be on point, and be so well rehearsed she relaxes a little more!

I actually love the L4L remix, although I have to admit that it could've been more dancing involved... But I do hope that the tour will have mainly the album version.

I cannot at how fucking gorgeous she looked. I was in awe during the entire interview. SLAY ME MAMA :dramatic:

Gorl whaT?

tumblr_nkh9ezWpcV1tin2txo4_250.gif

Um no thanks, keep M away from that racist hoe.

I agree. Keep that betch away!

Diplo is mine! :lmao:

OMG! Those performances are awesome. We are so spoiled this era! 3 perf of LFL, each different from one another. Ghost town! :drama:

I hope the Japanese girls go on tour with her. I'm loving them!

What was the backdrop in Ghosttown? It looked beautiful. I hope it's the effect in the music video.

Maybe not blind but stupid. Who are you to act like the font of all knowledge. I'll bet she knows more than you about the topic.

I'm entitled to have an opinion just like she is, even if we don't agree everytime. Speaking about respect, you are the one stupid here attacking me for no reason. You just make a fool of yourself.

Update: TV Ratings added

Madonna’s appearance on “Le Grand Journal” drew almost 1.5 million viewers…

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/03/02/madonna-at-le-grand-journal-in-paris-2-march-2015-pictures-videos/#ixzz3TLFcQJ00

Monday 2 March: First part of the show 1.494.000 – Second part 1.380.000

Friday 27 February: First part of the show 1.282.000 – Second part 927.000
Thursday 26 February: First part of the show 1.362.000 – Second part 1.030.000
Wednesday 25 February: First part of the show 1.307.000 – Second part 934.000
Tuesday 24 February: First part of the show 1.471.000 – Second part 1.171.000
Monday 23 February: First part of the show 1.415.000 – Second part 1.129.000

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/03/02/madonna-at-le-grand-journal-in-paris-2-march-2015-pictures-videos/#ixzz3TLG3JQwS

They get asked questions by viewers on Twitter. It's sometimes funnier than the show. It usually airs the next day so this is tonight for Madonna. It's right before the titles of the show and lasts for 2 minutes. If you still have the link to the stream it will be on at 7:00 PM Paris time.

I'm entitled to have an opinion just like she is, even if we don't agree everytime. Speaking about respect, you are the one stupid here attacking me for no reason. You just make a fool of yourself.

of course you can have an opinion...

...but...

coming up with these sentence

Thank you! There are some points on politics that i absolutely don't agree with her, but i can't blame her for it, she obviously has a very superficial opinion about some of those subjects... but anyway, i admire her that she is always interested to listen to different point of views and to learn and to improve as a human being. She is really awesome!

Its not a sin to say that she doesn't have the time to go deep on politics, she is an american popstar, a very smart woman, but in no way she could lecture us about some of the topics they were discussing there. I'm a fan, but i'm not blind.

it's a little bit superficial and arrogant on your part....treating like a...superficial american popstar with little brain and no time for THE important things...

what you said to Rollap, Madonna could have said it to you....

I can't watch it live now but the replay will be on their website in a few minutes...