Madonna on Canal+'s Le Grand Journal - 2nd March (France)

But the performances were recorded this afternoon, she did ghosttown twice.

On the show we just watched? That wasn't live?

That's funny, because I could almost see a look of satisfaction on her face a couple times during "Ghosttown" where she must have been thinking "Yes! I remembered it this time!" :chuckle:

I think it really helped her to go through the interview first, as she was more relaxed for the performance. At any rate, she's getting more and more used to singing these songs now. By the time Ellen rolls around, she's gonna SLAY without even trying.

Exactly

I think the quality of her vocals after the greatness of DWT, RIT, CT and the slight fall around S&S is back on point since MDNA. But this rendition of GhostTown is vocally simply superb. So looking forward to the next appearances and the tour, for so many reasons. She truly does show the lessers how it's done

On the show we just watched? That wasn't live?

That's funny, because I could almost see a look of satisfaction on her face a couple times during "Ghosttown" where she must have been thinking "Yes! I remembered it this time!" :chuckle:

Actually I'm not sure. Maybe I mixed it up with Italy.

Pretty sure it was live!

Now I hope someone can upload the interview! Performances were amazing, but I liked a lot of stuff she said too. Plus that lovely Charlie Hebdou moment

First - LFL was great again, but this was my least favorite from the three (because of the remix). BUT then again my boyfriend thought it was the best LFL performnace so far.

Second - HOW FUCKING PERFECT GHOSTTOWN WAS!!!! I MEAN REALLY????!?! :drama:

She has never sounded so good. NEVER!! My boyfriend was also absolutely blown away by her voice. I'm in awe. She did again.

In Ghosttown when she sings..when the world gets cold.. she is terrific wow

I think the remix of LFL was chosen to fit the choreography & the choreography was made to fit the much smaller stage. I think everything put together was PERFECT!

And yes, those 2 Asian girls are awesome.

In Ghosttown when she sings..when the world gets cold.. she is terrific wow

YES!!!!! That's such a powerful vocal, and so amazing to hear it sound just as beautiful live.

Don't worry, there will be a replay soon on Canal+ website.

It was a great show!! Amazing performances, good questions, good videos about Madonna's career. And the host and journalists were great. The Luz meeting was really amazing (he's one of the survivors of the Charlie journal, he was late at the meeting were all his collegues where shot by the terrorists...).

OMG I think there will be more tomorrow, because usually the guests always go in a thing that is called "La boite à questions" (the question box) after their interview, they sit on a couch for a few minutes and they read and answer some questions that appear on a screen. And they always air that questions/answers the next day.

her voice is BETTER THAN EVER!!!

giving me some WTG energy and pitch!!!

EAT COCK!!!

Puddie, your Tourette's is acting up again.