Madonna on Canal+'s Le Grand Journal - 2nd March (France)

Its not a sin to say that she doesn't have the time to go deep on politics, she is an american popstar, a very smart woman, but in no way she could lecture us about some of the topics they were discussing there. I'm a fan, but i'm not blind.

Maybe not blind but stupid. Who are you to act like the font of all knowledge. I'll bet she knows more than you about the topic.

Most of the reactions are positive, the medias & people on Twitter ( i follow) were especially moved by how real she was with Luz and that this is a part of her she had never shown before (well they don't follow her).

Ghosstown is at #24 on Itunes right now

Living for love #32

Rebel Heart #10

Of course Madonna knows A LOT MORE than any of us about the damn politics. She is the Queen of pop for a reason! And not only that, she also knows secrets that none of us ever dreamed of. One secret I knew however, and that's that this era was going to slay and she was going to be everywhere. And this is only the beginning.

Now, Madonna said EVERYTHING to the point! I don't see what's there NOT to agree with... But please, spare me. I have no desire nor the energy to get into political debates with people who disagree with the fucking Queen.

Most of the reactions are positive, the medias & people on Twitter ( i follow) were especially moved by how real she was with Luz and that this is a part of her she had never shown before (well they don't follow her).

Ghosstown is at #24 on Itunes right now

Living for love #32

Rebel Heart #10

Well, years later it seems that traditional promo helps.

How can I remove the dubbing?

Wear headphones. I heard Madonna just fine. Everything she said.

I want English speaking Media to pick up the exchanged between M and Luz Hebdo, interview points and amazing performances (first since the Brits). Of course if she had fallen it'd be all over the news now….. where's the Daily Mail now?

It was amazing! I saw Madonna leave her hotel thank you Rolland can't believe I saw her a few meters from me. Paparazzis most have posted their pics online already. My phone went flat so my old iphone took the most shitty pics EVER but I'm sharing one anyway. I'm so embarrassed I should have recorded a video. It was so fast! I am SO SORRY for the extreme bad quality of this shit I need to invest in an actual camera. this is shit.

tumblr_nkmw01pqjS1u47pxfo6_540.jpg

The performances are on madonna-TV, you guys should really set that to your homepage. You will need it to survive this era instead of asking "is it on YouTube yet?" ;)

Thank God for this!

It was amazing! I saw Madonna leave her hotel thank you Rolland can't believe I saw her a few meters from me. Paparazzis most have posted their pics online already. My phone went flat so my old iphone took the most shitty pics EVER but I'm sharing one anyway. I'm so embarrassed I should have recorded a video. It was so fast! I am SO SORRY for the extreme bad quality of this shit I need to invest in an actual camera. this is shit.

So glad for you ! :smooch:

thanks to you Roland! She was flaw free I saw her texting to Diplo when she got in the car. I was so close I could have stole her iphone LOL :semifunny::madgemanson:

That was a good show! And i never even liked antoine decaunes! But they asked fine questions... Why can t american tv have such shows? With questions on what s going on in the world...

Anyways, her answers once again reminded me why after all these years i still care about what she has to say... She was very smart! When she insisted that she studied the coran, as well as other holy books and that for her the fundamentalists did not represent in any ways the sayings of the coran... She insisted on differentiating fubdamentalism from the religion; she insisted that fundamentalism existed in politics or in terms of sexual orientation not only in relgion.... I was like "fuck this woman is so smart and open minded" i could see that all the hosts were impressed including the guy from charlie hebdo...

This type of interview just like the VICE interview last year is what makes me feel that i am in to support her art for still years to come!

Fuck yeah!

Stephen, your comments in this post are bringing me LIFE as always! :inlove::kiss2:

Aww thanks I was um very passionate yesterday haha she was great!

Her performances have been so beautiful. The backdrops, the costumes, the colors. People have mentioned they're like paintings and I agree. So visually striking and rich. She is ON POINT this era, reminding everyone why she is the queen because, unfortunately, people seem to somehow forget.

any reaction in french press?

A lot! It's one of the hot topics today. On Google News it says 170 articles about Madonna on Canal+ and also 92 about the tour announcement. Rebel Heart #10 in Itunes, GhostTown #23, Living for love #29. And now Marine Le Pen has accepted to have a drink with Madonna, I knew this bitch would jump at the opportunity to have headlines :lmao:

tumblr_nkh9ezWpcV1tin2txo2_250.giftumblr_nkh9ezWpcV1tin2txo4_250.gif

as you named her....i know she's on the rise...but didn't expect FN is first party with 33% and the left only with 19% as for polls....

A lot! It's one of the hot topics today. On Google News it says 170 articles about Madonna on Canal+ and also 92 about the tour announcement. Rebel Heart #10 in Itunes, GhostTown #23, Living for love #29. And now Marine Le Pen has accepted to have a drink with Madonna, I knew this bitch would jump at the opportunity to have headlines :lmao:

The IMPACT :dramatic:

Nice! good for you! merci for posting!

Was she smaller than you expected? And faster? thats what most interviewers say ; )

as you named her....i know she's on the rise...but didn't expect FN is first party with 33% and the left only with 19% as for polls....

Fortunately it's just on local elections, on the national elections they have no success (they only have two or three representatives in the parliament) and on the presidential elections maybe Le Pen will lead on the first round (with 30%) but she can't win on the second round because she needs 50% and no other party will support her. That's what happened in 2002 when Jean Marie Le Pen went on the second round but then everybody leagued against him and Chirac beat his ass with historic 82% :lmao:

Now sorry for this off topic but it's important to clarify!

:drama:

10860987_865912526798471_410048087746770

Where did she GET that FACE ??? It's beyond AMAZING ! And I'm blown away at the Quality of everything this era. She's put

her heart and soul into it. The music / the image / The performances - they are all insanely different ( Le Grand Journal is best one so far ) . Beyond words .