Madonna on Canal+'s Le Grand Journal - 2nd March (France)

Hey everyone ! I'm new (well... you could've guessed)

Just wanted to let you know that there is a short lenght teaser on Le Grand Journal's website revealing that she will sing 2 songs.

Here you go : http://www.canalplus.fr/c-divertissement/pid4672-c-le-grand-journal.html?kwid=Google_37938178_893784178_10642674808_EXACT&gclid=CILkl6mDg8QCFdQZtAod9AwAdQ

(The teaser will normally automaticaly appear)

I'm sad I couldn't get tickets. Sometimes they announce the star only after the show's already booked. I don't know if this was the case this time. I went on their page the day it was announced and it was already too late.

Apparently, Madonna will sing Living for Love and GhostTown on Canal+, no other song (according to this french article from a quite reliable journal).

And by the way, the article is surprisingly positive (it's the biggest conservative journal of France, usually they say terrible things about her) :sassy:

Guest bluejean

I hope she does Ghosttown and something else off the album besides L4L..maybe Devil Pray.

She could do a L4L INTRO video...just to incorporate the song.

There is no way she won't do Living For Love. It's the current single that she's promoting.

OMG, it's TOMORROW!! :drama:

7:05PM in France, 6:05PM GMT.

1 hour of Madonna. She's chief editor of the show. And the TV presenter said in a journal interview that they will talk about her career, her views about society and the world, and of course her new album, with many surprises (and 2 performances).

:popcorn2: :popcorn2: :popcorn2:

I take it it's not live, as she is in Italy.

No it's live! This show is always live (except the performances sometimes, I think). The queen is working hard! Two days in a row! :stir:

Will this interview be dubbed aswell? :(

It's live so yes! They can't put subtitles live :popcorn2:

But hopefully, you will be able to hear what she says, in her previous interview on Canal+ (for W.E.) you can hear her : here

It's live so yes! They can't put subtitles live :popcorn2:

But hopefully, you will be able to hear what she says, in her previous interview on Canal+ (for W.E.) you can hear her : here

Sigh.. I have been looking forward to these interviews and they all have been dubbed lol

She looked gorgeous in that interview though

According to the company who is in charge of the tickets for the show, the shooting will take place tomorrow from 3:30PM to 8PM (the show is live from 7:05PM to 8PM).

I guess it means that something will be recorded before the live show, probably the performances as we suspected :popcorn2:

According to the company who is in charge of the tickets for the show, the shooting will take place tomorrow from 3:30PM to 8PM (the show is live from 7:05PM to 8PM).

I guess it means that something will be recorded before the live show, probably the performances as we suspected :popcorn2:

Won't that just include pre-show preparation and rehearsal time?

When does this air? OMG I am so excited. 3 TV appearances in the span of 12 days and then more to come when she's back in the States. Dying. I admire her so much for her professionalism, stamina, beauty, sexiness, voice, body, dancing, sense of humour, relentlessness

Perfect

It will air tomorrow at 6:05PM (GMT). You can watch it on their website (but I don't know if it works for foreigners) :

http://www.canalplus.fr/pid3580-c-live-tv-clair.html

Note that it's an encrypted channel, it airs for everyone only a few hours a day (and "Le Grand Journal" is one of these programs that is not encrypted).

It will air tomorrow at 6:05PM (GMT). You can watch it on their website (but I don't know if it works for foreigners) :

http://www.canalplus.fr/pid3580-c-live-tv-clair.html

Note that it's an encrypted channel, it airs for everyone only a few hours a day (and "Le Grand Journal" is one of these programs that is not encrypted).

Thanks, can't wait

The sun is shining after some fucking rainstorms. The power of Madonna ! It reminds me of the MDNA stop in Paris on the 14th of july, it had been raining straight non stop day and night for 2 months and when she was about to go on stage it stopped then when the show was over it started raining again for 2 months. TRUE STORY