Madonna on Canal+'s Le Grand Journal - 2nd March (France)

Guest whatatramp

omg I was about to come on here and moan about not being able to hear her over the overdub and then I realised it was her speaking french :lmao: I'm such a div sometimes

The performances are on madonna-TV, you guys should really set that to your homepage. You will need it to survive this era instead of asking "is it on YouTube yet?" ;)

And while she sounded absolutely amazing during ghost town, living for love gave me life. The performance is the reason why im a fan. MaDonna doesn't always do performances that are commercialized and for the masses, that performance was so leftfield and out of nowhere, it was intricate yet so fucking amazing. No other girl would dare to pull off something like that

And while she sounded absolutely amazing during ghost town, living for love gave me life. The performance is the reason why im a fan. MaDonna doesn't always do performances that are commercialized and for the masses, that performance was so leftfield and out of nowhere, it was intricate yet so fucking amazing. No other girl would dare to pull off something like that

So true!

I'm way younger than M..but I would forget which choreo I was doing ..how many different versions for that song in a week?

She is a genius.

Just watched her performances again. She really is the best pop star ever. The ultimate professional, she's on tv show and she gives every ounce of energy she has. FANTASTIC! She looks stunning! Ghosttown performance was life.

Its great is it to see her delivering such a heartfelt performance. You can clearly see the fire and passion in her eyes .

This !

She's too perfect to be real but she is

Rewatched parts of the interview, absolutely fascinating. Lots of great questions and M is so passionate with every response she gives. That moment with Luz definitely is very moving.

I know her performances showed once again what a great artist she is, but her interview showed what a great human being she is too. Bless her, I don't think we will ever get such an intelligent pop artist again.

Ghosttown was fantastic!!

Do we have a similar HD download link for the other parts of the show?

I love it! loved the way she dominated them. I mean we all already knew Madonna is very smart but imagine any other popstar going on there and being asked these questions? :lmao:

:chuckle::thumbsup:

That's why any other pop star is rarely seen at this type of shows. Especially US acts they only go to Ellen, Letterman, talent shows or remain within the geography frame of English speaking countries etc. They all kiss each other asses, hello and goodbye

There is no daring and the pop barbies are left in their perfect comfort zones. No comparison whatsoever with anyone else. Madonna is the only artist that has done more talk shows all over the world repeatedly throughout the years than any other act. Going on a TV show to explain yourself in a country where they don't speak your language is always very risky and brave on her part. Now after 30 years we're used to it but she was a pioneer even on this front more so than any other big name act from Anglophone countries, contemporaries or not

She laughed, she joked, she snapped, she cried...there was so much love, i think this is what really stroke me the most. She really lived for love during that show. And the way she grabbed Luz hand instinctively when he was breaking down next to her. The guy is a mess, he lives like a recluse with his girlfriend (she's a journalist whom specialize in sex, i write for the same publication as her), windows closed to prevent snipers and with 5 policemen constantly with them.

The performances get better and better the more I watch them ... and I'm not sure how that's possible, since the first viewing was fucking incredible as it was. She really is the one and ONLY.