Madonna on Canal+'s Le Grand Journal - 2nd March (France)

I love like they treat her more like a foreign politic leader than as a pop singer!

She's above everybody else. Not that we didn't already know, but still. She has always been political and I love that they finally treat her like a serious thinker with an important message.

I was afraid when she climbed these strairs during LFL... I thought she would have banned stairs and capes by now :laugh:

what dance is she doing towards the end? its kind of like an Asian dance move

I thought it was vogueing?

Great performance! Love that remix version! Which remix is it?

I thought it was vogueing?

Great performance! Love that remix version! Which remix is it?

Yea the whole performance is very much Voguing- but the last step that she does with her palms in prayer position or Thai thank you position, is very Asian influenced, there were hints of Vogue Girlie Show Tour with that and also the quick hand shakes towards the end too….

Edited by Eltacubo

I love how they treat her more like a foreign politic leader than as a pop singer!

queen
kwēn/
noun
  1. 1.
    the female ruler of an independent state, especially one who inherits the position by right of birth.
    synonyms: monarch, sovereign, ruler, head of state; More
    Independent State = LIFE

Love her so much it's overwhelming :cries: those performances were so fucking perfect!

And when she hugged that guy and cried I got all emotional too :cries:

SHE'S SLAYING MY EXISTENCE SO HARD NOWDAYS I just can't! I'm getting drunk tonight.

Oh so great! QUEEN! I hope the gp will see these performances. In ideal situation she would performe GT in Fallon and it would explode :) Oh and great interview too (Thank god I studied French)

I prefer the album version of Living For Love but I loooved the choreography, she killed it.

Ghostown was perfect, her voice, her face, her stage presence.

Just watched her performances again. She really is the best pop star ever. The ultimate professional, she's on tv show and she

gives every ounce of energy she has. FANTASTIC! She looks stunning! .

Ghosttown performance was life.

Its great is it to see her delivering such a heartfelt performance. You can clearly see the fire and passion in her eyes .