Madonna on Canal+'s Le Grand Journal - 2nd March (France)

I think this picture with Madonna hugging Luz (survivor of Charlie Hebdo) will make french headlines tomorrow... And there are amazing reactions on Twitter about this, the whole show and the performances.

Check Le Grand Journal account for great pictures, retweets of reactions (french and english)! Only Madonna can do this!!

wow I'm surprised. i thought she looked nervous and talked slow (but thats normal of course because of the translation) but the moment she hugged the charlie hebdo guy and they cried.. and she shaked his hand again held his hand later.. oh that was beautiful! and ghost town was amazing!! she seems a bit insecure for living for love :( but she was amazing :)

wow I'm surprised. i thought she looked nervous and talked slow (but thats normal of course because of the translation) but the moment she hugged the charlie hebdo guy and they cried.. and she shaked his hand again held his hand later.. oh that was beautiful! and ghost town was amazing!! she seems a bit insecure for living for love :( but she was amazing :)

LOL!

I found that LFL she was AMAZING and confident

GT she seemed more insecure

ok. after watching it now many times, I think LFL was very energetic and dynamci. I liked the choreography and I am pretty sure it will be better and better.

About Ghosttown, her voice !!!!!! So good !

touching moment with Luz..

and she wanted to be a nun when she was a child?

yes that was funny !!! But when she has been told that nuns cannot have S.e.x. she was shocked and didt want to become a nun

The audience really liked the Ghosttown performance it seems! :stir:

Itunes :

Ghosttown
#32 France (+156)

Living for Love

#40 France (+52)