Madonna on Canal+'s Le Grand Journal - 2nd March (France)

I will never stop being in awe at how respectful she is of other artists. She's so playful or downright dismissive of almost everyone else, but an artist shows up and she lights up. I adore her.

I will never stop being in awe at how respectful she is of other artists. She's so playful or downright dismissive of almost everyone else, but an artist shows up and she lights up. I adore her.

very true!!

She's talking about Ghosttown!!

"If there's a time when the world comes down and civilization as we know ends, and we're living in a apocalyptic world - I would be alive in my fantasy (laughs) and I would find one person to start a new world with. And how can you start a new world without love?"

BOOM.

I just changed my computer's clock to Central European Time and it started working.

Thanks, unfortunately still not working :(

I just get a banner for a lottery ticket

"If there's a time when the world comes down and civilization as we know ends, and we're living in a apocalyptic world - I would be alive in my fantasy (laughs) and I would find one person to start a new world with. And how can you start a new world without love?"

BOOM.

DAT'S MA GURL!

BOOM.

Love her so much

Queen Forever