Madonna on Canal+'s Le Grand Journal - 2nd March (France)

Oh, she's been sat down for less than 5 minutes and they're already talking about Marie Le Pen. It looks like it's going to be one of THOSE interviews. lol

Omg, how are they grilling her with all of these crazy political subjects? this is not fair? can you imagine them doing this to rihanna or mariah carey?

i know M has kind of asked for it talking about all of this- but this is a bit much….

Omg, how are they grilling her with all of these crazy political subjects? this is not fair? can you imagine them doing this to rihanna or mariah carey?

Only because neither have a braincell to spare between them.

Madonna transcends pop, she IS social culture.

i know M has kind of asked for it talking about all of this- but this is a bit much….

It's not meant to grill her, it's because it's known in France that Madonne is one of the only big uperstars who actually says what she thinks about every type of subject.

Only because neither have a braincell to spare between them.

Madonna transcends pop, she IS social culture.

I know but she is walking on a thin wire…. they are just wanting for her to say something controversial to grill her cause it sells.

I *hope* she already performed- because how can she perform after all of this subjects and all this epeople watching like this it would make anyone so nervous!!