Madonna on Canal+'s Le Grand Journal - 2nd March (France)

Guysn I will try to record it and upload it wherever (give me sites) and then post it here right after. I've never done it but I want to give you the whole thing as quick as possible

Guysn I will try to record it and upload it wherever (give me sites) and then post it here right after. I've never done it but I want to give you the whole thing as quick as possible

:kiss2:

:kiss2:

Don't get your hopes too high though cause I've never done it so maybe I will suck big time and fail XD

Huh??? Shouldn't start before 4 and a half hours, it should be on 6pm GMT.

So, I just checked my TV and I do receive a Canal+ channel via satellite (am from Germany), but there's nothing playing, I guess it's encrypted? So Le Grand Journal is not encrypted, I'll be able to watch it, no?

Found this

http://www.canalplus.fr/pid3580-c-live-tv-clair.html#MadonnaAuLGJ

It's suppose to start in 2 hours and a half or what?

I think it means their LIVE broadcast starts then. But there will be another (live) shows before the one we are waiting for. I dunno, just guessing this stuff :laugh:

Guys it's broadcasted at 7pm and it's not encrypted and available on replay. Don't panic

Y U mad hoe? Don't worry guys you'll watch the video.

I can't check the links and since I'm in Paris I won't have the restriction. I'm sure someone here will have it in HD right after it is broadcasted. I wonder if I should go to the Ritz abd wait til Madonna arrives. I never done that for her. Should I do it?

PS: I use "hoe" in a sweet and affective way

Edited by JoanOfArc

I wonder if I should go to the Ritz abd wait til Madonna arrives. I never done that for her. Should I do it?

Abso-fucking-lutely!! :laugh: Remember to take pictures!! :sassy:

She stays at Le Meurice nearby.

So happy the stream works worldwide. I wonder if that bitch Natacha Polony will be there too, so audiences all around the world will see that french women are absolutely not that fashion forward regarding hairdos.

Damn! I forgot it was close! I've been a few times to le grand journal either in the audience or outside. I can go. I went for Cher and I didn't even see a piece of wig. They just drive (bitch!). But I'm going anyway perhaps someone will know in which hotel she stays #unapologeticfan #notastalker

I wonder if that bitch Natacha Polony will be there too, so audiences all around the world will see that french women are absolutely not that fashion forward regarding hairdos.

:lmao:

I'm less afraid about her hairdos than her conservative ideas, I hope she won't be as aggressive toward Madonna as she is with other guests usually... Nasty woman likes to trap people and go in an argument with them (I can already picture her criticism about the Nazi Germany comment), but hopefully Madonna will shut her mouth.

Am so excited . So many performances this era !