Madonna on Canal+'s Le Grand Journal - 2nd March (France)

From Madonnatribe:

This will mark her first appearance on French television since 2008, when she promoted I Am Because We Are on Le Grand Journal.

The show host Antoine De Caunes announced the event at the end of today’s episode: Madonna will be back on Le Grand Journal for an interview and live performance of 2 songs on Monday, March 2nd at 19h10. The show is airing on Canal+.

She is going full on with promo this time!!!!!

And it's fucking awesome!!!

I can't wait to watch all those performances and interviews!

Yesterday I saw Le Grand Journal. Antoine de Caunes said:

'Avant de se quitter, j'ai une bonne nouvelle à vous annoncer. Le 2 mars ce sera un Grand Journal spécial Madonna. Une exclu Canal +, interview et deux live de la Madonne. Ne la manquez surtout pas!'

It's a better choice to do Le Grand Journal than the Voice like initially planned because imagewise it's more positive than cheap the Voice because don't forget we are a nation of snobs.

I agree with you. Imagewise Le Grand Journal is the place to go. Great promo!

Yesterday I saw Le Grand Journal. Antoine de Caunes said:

'Avant de se quitter, j'ai une bonne nouvelle à vous annoncer. Le 2 mars ce sera un Grand Journal spécial Madonna. Une exclu Canal +, interview et deux live de la Madonne. Ne la manquez surtout pas!'

roughly translated in english "Before leaving , I have good news for you . On March 2, it will be a special Grand Journal Madonna . A Canal + excluded, and two live interview of Madonna . Do not miss"

The fact that we're gonna get so many performances to watch!! Brits! Ross!! This French show! More shows to come!!! OMG So many!!!!

Is she performing in that Jonathan Ross? Sorry, there's so much to read that i didn't read that thread!

I don't care if that kind of promo works or not. Those performance means more Madonna to watch over and over again. I love her tv performances! (especially when they are live!!!!)

roughly translated in english "Before leaving , I have good news for you . On March 2, it will be a special Grand Journal Madonna . A Canal + excluded, and two live interview of Madonna . Do not miss"

"La Madonne". Love it! could be a good album tittle.

Is she performing in that Jonathan Ross? Sorry, there's so much to read that i didn't read that thread!

I don't care if that kind of promo works or not. Those performance means more Madonna to watch over and over again. I love her tv performances! (especially when they are live!!!!)

For Both Jonathan Ross and Le Grand Journal, it has been said there will be an interview and two performances

Maybe the second song performed will be Joan of Arc!

Joan of Arc was french and she's an historic symbol here in France. And that would piss off Marine Le Pen (Joan of Arc is the biggest symbol used by the far right because she fought the English invasion - can you see the link between this and immigration? :laugh: ).

All this promotion is so exciting

Can't wait for the Brits + WOSS + French, German and Italian TV appearances

And then maybe Letterman or Ellen ...................

For all we know a mini Australasian promo itinerary could be in the works too :dramatic:

I've just read a french article about Madonna going on "Le Grand Journal" and they say that she will be chief editor of the show... :ohmy:

I don't know if it's bullshit or real, but that could be great :stir:

I've just read a french article about Madonna going on "Le Grand Journal" and they say that she will be chief editor of the show... :ohmy:

I don't know if it's bullshit or real, but that could be great :stir:

Probably true. They already did it with some politicians like Sarkozy and Ségolène Royal, singer Carla Bruni or actor Dany Boon.

Actually I agree it would be amazing if she sings Joan Of Arc and in general perform different songs on the different TV shows! (Although I love love Ghosttown and I hope its the second single!).