Madonna German Interview- 48 Pages

lautnerfied

Madonna is the cover star of the March 2015 edition of the German edition of Interview "The Eternal Number One".

The magazine reprises the David Blaine interview illustrated by Mert and Marcus for a huge 48-page Madonna special which comes out with the two different covers you see below and the headline: “The Eternal Number One“.

Half of the magazine spread is made of a Madonna 1985 – 2010 Archive Special retrospective , a sort of “best of” Madonna’s old interviews with Interview magazine, including pictures from those issues dating back to Who’s That Girl, the 1990 one with the Herb Ritts cover, the Erotica-era interview, Music, Hard Candy and the one for MDNA.

interview_germany_1.jpg

I bought it yesterday. The German edition is INCREDIBLE! High quality paper and 50 pages of Madonna, I was amazed. It also features all other iconic M Interview cover pics.

Last month I bought the UK edition in London which features barely 20 pages and was rather disappointing but this one...wow

Guest Hunterlas

These are absolute must haves!!!! Loving this much better than the american covers btw, covers in the US were darken too much in order to make the name in white of the magazine stand out... Madonna looks almost brown in my copy. I hate it, so got to get me these somehow!! The Germans left the image with the correct colors and just changed the title to black... THANK YOU GERMAN GRAPHIC DESIGNERS! lol

Edited by Hunterlas