The shiny and new Living for Love appreciation thread!

Je5u5

I don't know what happened but I just LOVE this song so much. Before I loved it yeah, but now I do even more! It's just such an incredible song. Madonna's vocals are so good, especially in the chorus. And I can resonate with the lyrics as well. Plus, I love how the production is dark and light at the same time. This song is true art, masterpiece! :inlove: ♡

Love the song, but I give up on thinking it can chart in some chart... unfortunately. I really don't know what's happening!

Fingers crossed for a chart success for the album!!!

With all this chart obsession you'd think we're in a Mariah forum. Enjoy the song for what it is, not how much it sells or gets played.

With all this chart obsession you'd think we're in a Mariah forum. Enjoy the song for what it is, not how much it sells or gets played.

people like their fave to succeed and be heard.

madonna is a popular music artist making pop music for the masses.

Guest Peaches

after the album is out,I will need to hearsome of these demos!hsllelujah???

Yeah, I need to find this Hallelujah version... I am crushing on this song hard. I appreciated it before, but after the Grammys, I found a new respect and love for it and now it's on a continuous loop--along with the remixes. :clap::drama::clap::drama::clap:

Right??? Lol some people here need good quality wine :laugh:

• 2 months later...

Still OBSESSED with this incredible track. Love it so much, it's up there with her best singles EVER.

And discovered a couple of weeks ago this incredible remix, 80s remix with PDP strings. Soooo great

Still OBSESSED with this incredible track. Love it so much, it's up there with her best singles EVER.

And discovered a couple of weeks ago this incredible remix, 80s remix with PDP strings. Soooo great

Oh

My

God

I can't even.

Mash-up of life!

The Papa strings!!!!

DEAD

I still love it!!

I hadn't heard anything from Rebel Heart (crazy around here I guess) before Living For Love Grammys and video and it lifted me up immensly when I needed uplifting and got me very excited about a new Madonna album and era. That's why I still like to use my Living For Love collage that I made at the time for an avatar.

That mix with Papa don't preach is wonderful!!! Makes it a different song without the build up in the chorus but I love it's creamy sound.

My favorite song from the album. If I were Madonna, I did the same thing by releasing as the lead single. Pure Madonna vocals, sound, live performance, everything. If she would have released this in the 90's at 35 yo, it would have been #1. Well, still happy she did such an amazing song.