The shiny and new Living for Love appreciation thread!

Je5u5

• 2 weeks later...

The vid is among her best ever because it will be timeless. Every little movement is hypnotic. She has made really good vids this past years, but LFL is up there with classics like OYH, Vogue, EY, where every little image was like a portrait.

Guest Pud Whacker

The vid is among her best ever because it will be timeless. Every little movement is hypnotic. She has made really good vids this past years, but LFL is up there with classics like OYH, Vogue, EY, where every little image was like a portrait.

i couldnt agree more!

this is my favorite madonna song since Give It 2 Me! i just love EVERYTHING about it!!!

tumblr_npfnwjpdwM1qlycwjo1_500.gif

WHAT A FUCKING ANTHEM THIS SONG IS

I've been waiting for Madonna to make a song like this for ages and just take me places. Well let's just face it, all her songs take me places, but this one in particular, whew gurl. You listen to this song after downing a six pack of Willy Wonka's Fizzy Lifting Drinks, I'm at an all new level. Woooooooo BABI!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I will never get tired of it. Just like i never get tired of Madonna's classics.

Same here! I seriously play it every day. EVERY DAY. I wake up to it. I do my kegels to it. It's my life.

All my lfl versions have been played over 100 times on my devices.

its a grower and a good, solid Madonna track. Love the live versions too, even Brits, where she sounds more defiant!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know if this is a new leak or not, but i just download the accapella for the album version and it's so incredibly beautiful to listen so clearly to all the choir, backing... Love this song so much!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8amj79zqtda08j0/Living%20for%20Love%20%28Studio%20Acapella%29.mp3?dl=0

Remember there was supposed to be a version of LFL that featured MNEK more. What ever happened to that? Did it ever leak or anything?

It's the album version. He's been on the song ever since demo #2, which was before the addition of the choir.

• 2 weeks later...