The shiny and new Living for Love appreciation thread!

Je5u5

I watched the Brit awards perf last night

Introduced my friend to Holy Water and SEX and she loved it.

L4L IS THE ILLUMINATI EAR WORM THAT WILL LIVE FOREVER AS ONE OF HER BEST SONGS.

Guest Pud Whacker

Pud this is still the best! LOVE IT!

giphy.gif

i cant get enough of it!!! its branded in my brain FOREVER!!!

I love the video so much. I think since Vogue is the video that I watch more closely, because every frame is like a painting. And the performances... well, the Grammys are incredible, but the Brit awards is simply why I fell in love with Madonna, because she is FORCE herself.

And yes, this would be such a great concert opener! But I guess it will close the show, with her telling us to put our hands together and sing and sing and sing Living for Love a lot. And I guess that's where Rescue Me will come too.

Wow, I had mad made so many different "RH Album" versions of my own, considering the ginormic and Glorious material WE got this era, that somewhere along the line LFL just got left behind...a few days ago I sat down to create yet another version of the album (it keeps it fresh and new for me) and came by the Le Grand Journal Studio version of LFL and fell in love with it all over again...I've been listening to LFL and My own mix of Iconic above all others...Living for LFL atm...till then!

I'm palying Demo #5. All I can say after like 6 months is LORD LIFT ME UP UP UP UP

like-a-prayer-GIF-how-low-can-you-go.gif

This song is slowly climbing up my Hot 100 Madonna List. It's currently at #5.

Just watched the Grammys LFL performance again because it makes me so damn happy!! :D

Just watched the Grammys LFL performance again because it makes me so damn happy!! :D

I love all the sound effects, especially the ones right after the first chorus, when she hits her foot on the floor 4 times

I love all the sound effects, especially the ones right after the first chorus, when she hits her foot on the floor 4 times

Yes!!! That performance is so amazing.

Guest eroticerotic

she has a knack for creating songs that give me a "rush" -- the buildups, like they explode

Deeper And Deeper

I'm Addicted

Living For Love

yummy